16 Essential Pet Products You Can Get Delivered from Jet
Sometimes, pet parents need their essentials at a moment’s notice. You never want to find yourself out of your dog or cat’s favorite treats or food — just like you’d never want to be out of your own favorite groceries. Jet has everything you need to stock your pantry and fridge and also has essentials to keep your precious pet satisfied and their tails wagging. Plus, they have free shipping over $35, and if you’re a New York City resident, you can get same-day or next-day delivery groceries via City Grocery.
1. Dr. Elsey’s Kitten Attract Kitten Training Litter ($18): This special litter contains a natural herbal attractant that is designed specifically for little kittens that are still learning to use the litter box. The granules are soft enough for their tender paws while also being scoopable for easy cleanup.
2. Acana Heritage Meats Adult Dry Dog Food ($18): This “biologically appropriate” formula is made with a variety of fresh meats and is completely grain-free because dog parents don’t want to feed their pups junk every day. Feeding your dog something delicious and nutritious never seemed easier.
3. Scoop Away Fresh Scent Litter ($13): Yes, you can also get one of the most popular cat litter brands on the market just by clicking. Keep your kitty’s litter fresh and clean without the hassle of having to run down to the pet supply store.
4. Orijen Cat & Kitten Biologically Appropriate Grain-Free Dry Cat Food ($25): Both cats and kittens can enjoy this grain-free, low carb, and low glycemic formula food. It’s made with meats that your cats already love, so you’re almost guaranteed to get those happy purrs at mealtime.
5. Majestic Pet Large Pet Bed ($42): Make sure your four-legged friend has a stylish and roomy place to sleep. This bed comes in two sizes, has a soft cotton-twill blend cover, and is stain-resistant.
6. Sojos Dog Treats, Peanut Butter Honey ($9): Simple, honest peanut butter and honey will have your dog sitting, shaking, and rolling over for more. These 100 percent natural treats are an excellent way to reward your pup for being a good boy or girl.
7. Orijen Biologically Appropriate Grain-Free Puppy Dry Dog Food ($23): New puppy parents should fortify their pantry with lots of nutritious puppy food so their new member of the family can grow up strong. This blend is packed with protein and healthy fats to support growth and lean muscle.
8. Booda Products Hedgehog Dog Toy ($5): Everyone loves a hedgehog, especially one that’s extra soft and cuddly. This one is also machine-washable and contains a squeaker to entertain your dog (but maybe not your ears).
9. Temptations Classic Treats for Cats, Tasty Chicken ($15): Playtime will be your cat’s favorite time when you introduce these unique treats that are crunchy on the outside and creamy on the inside. Plus, they’re only two calories per treat, so they can also be used for training.
10. Pet Zone Fly By Spinner Cat Toy ($10): This toy is designed to simulate “lifelike” flying action to keep your cat’s attention occupied for hours.
11. Stella & Chewy’s Freeze-Dried Raw Duck Duck Goose Dinner Morsels Grain-Free Cat Food ($10): These dinner morsels are made from meat that your cat’s ancestors ate in the wild. This freeze-dried raw food is made with cage-free poultry.
12. Cloud Star Tricky Trainers Chewy Cheddar Flavor Dry Dog Treat ($12): Make training your new puppy incredibly easy with these soft treats. They’re made from wholesome ingredients that will positively encourage your dog to sit, stay, and shake a paw.
13. Cloud Star Wag More Bark Less Oven Baked Biscuits Grain-Free Pumpkin Dog Treats ($6): Nothing warms a pet parent’s heart like seeing a wagging tail. And with just a few clicks, you can have these tail-wagging treats made with pumpkin.
14. Armarkat Sage Green Cat Bed ($66): This faux suede and faux fur bed has a waterproof base and looks so comfy, your cat will never want to leave.
15. Purina Fancy Feast Flaked Chicken & Tuna Wet Cat Food ($16): The fanciest cats need the fanciest brand of food, and sometimes in a hurry. Never run out of your stash of wet food, so your kitty stays pampered.
16. Cat Craft Carpet Scratcher ($20): Make sure your cat keeps its claws off your furniture by providing it a scratchable surface of its own.
Do you have any recommendations for pet products on Jet? Share them with us on Twitter @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.