17 Surprisingly Useful Items You Didn’t Know You Needed from Jet
We’ve all been there: lost in the rabbit hole of online shopping only to stumble across some random but seriously genius products. While you may already have your favorite places for this kind of activity bookmarked, Jet is one under-the-radar option worth exploring. Have some eggs that need boiling or clothes that need de-fuzzing? This website has you covered. Just take a scroll through these 17 everyday items that are so useful and practical, you’ll wish you discovered them sooner.
1. Nordic Ware Microwaveable Egg Boiler ($23): Why boil eggs when you can microwave them? Simply fill this handy tray with fresh eggs and pop it in the microwave for a nutritious and easy breakfast in 10 minutes or less.
2. CCS Spy Gear Disappearing Note Pad ($19): Want to pour your heart out in your journal but afraid that your nosy roommates will read all your secrets? Simply dip the pages of this notebook in water after you’ve vented your innermost thoughts, and your stealthiest script will dissolve in seconds.
3. TRISONIC Portable Fabric Fuzz Remover ($5): Enjoy life fuzz-free. The stainless steel blades on this tool will remove pesky lint buildup and pilling better than any roller.
4. Comfort Revolution Ultraluxe Cooling Gel Memory Foam Pillow ($150): Tossing and turning? This memory foam pillow, complete with cooling gel, promotes better support as well as circulation of airflow for temperature regulation. Translation: You’ll never complain about a bad night’s sleep again.
5. SmartyPants Gummy Vitamins On-the-Go! Women’s Complete Packets ($22): Get your daily dose of nutrients with these handy — and yummy — gummies. Who knew vitamins could taste so good?
6. Yoga Tune Up Jill Miller’s Therapy Balls ($30): Tight shoulders from hunching over your computer all day? Same. Take these massage balls for a spin over your sore, cramped muscles to ease your aches and pains.
7. Unique Industries Scratch Off Label Red Plastic Cups ($5): Never lose your drink after a game of flip cup again. The scratch-off surface on this party essential makes personalizing your beverage a breeze — regardless of how many you’ve already knocked back.
8. Presto Dehydro Electric Food Dehydrator ($44): Have you jumped on the food dehydrating train? Whether you’re going camping or you simply want to prep some snacks, here’s a gadget that’ll extend the life of all of your favorite bites.
9. Better Homes and Gardens 3-Pack Value Wax ($10): Enjoy the decadent aroma of brownie pecan pie without turning on the oven. Melt these wax cubes to release a bakery-shop scent that will mask any unwanted smells — and probably make you crave chocolate.
11. Lechuza Classico Self-Watering Planter ($68):Gardening isn’t easy. But watering your plants should be. Automate your hydrating system with this smart pot that uses a reservoir to keep your green bbs fed and happy (even when you’re not there to do it).
12. Chef’n PalmZipper Corn Stripper ($9): Move over, corn-holders; there’s a new husking tool in town. Simply swipe this gadget down your corn to remove the whole kernels for a much easier eating experience.
13. Hydrea London Detox Body Brush ($16): Here’s a massager that does double duty: It has flexible nodules that stimulate blood flow and natural bristles that serve as a super effective exfoliator. Either way, this product is basically a $16 spa treatment you’ll be happy to have on hand.
15. Tonewear Heated Eyes Lashes Maker ($18): Finally achieve the movie star lashes of your dreams. The heat and curling power on this beauty tool work together to make your eyes stand out, *sans* the expensive application.
16. ZAQ Tour Aromatherapy Travel Car Diffuser ($39): Take your oil diffuser with you on-the-go. Keep this in any car cupholder and reap the same soothing benefits during your commute that you do at home.
What everyday products are you purchasing (and loving)? Share your picks with us @BritandCo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.