23 Playful Jumpsuits for Every Fall Occasion
The arrival of a new season marks a fresh opportunity to test-drive all of the latest runway and street-inspired trends. Besides endless chunky knits and cashmere pullovers (aka #sweaterweather), there’s something to be said about a tried-and-true jumpsuit that will serve you well time and time again. From sleek going-out options with rad cutouts and plunging necklines to simple, wear-with-anything playsuits, you won’t have any trouble channeling a daring new look this fall. Look no further than these 23 jumpsuits for a sartorial edge that can’t be ignored.
1. ASOS Cold Shoulder Wide-Leg Jumpsuit ($45): The knock-out orange hue, cold shoulder sleeves and peekaboo cutout make this slinky jumpsuit a triple threat in our eyes. Need we say more?
2. ASOS Denim Patch Pocket Flared Jumpsuit With Belt ($86): Wearing head-to-toe denim has never looked so chic. Surprisingly feminine, this flared jumpsuit is all about power dressing for the modern #girlboss. A killer pair of heels and signature red lip are obligatory.
can have fun in a jumpsuit. Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise. Grab your dancing shoes, ’cause this little multi-colored sequined number is ready to come out and play.
4. BCBG Max Azria Color-Blocked Jumpsuit ($268): Take a break from the LBD (at least this once) and opt for a sophisticated black and white colorblock jumpsuit. While the front is business as usual, THAT back is something else. The daring cutouts will take this sleek option from the office (just add a blazer) to after-work drinks.
5. Madewell Tie-Waist Jumpsuit in Inkcheck ($148): It’s official: There’s a good chance that you’ll never want to take off this cool girl-approved plaid jumpsuit. The tie waist not only adds instant charm, but it’ll also make you look effortlessly pulled together. #Winning
6. Young Fabulous + Broke Eaton Jumpsuit ($229): For a sultry look that will put all eyes on you, this LBJ (little black jumpsuit) won’t disappoint. Do less by accessorizing the plunging neckline with a body chain that will straight-up stun.
7. Zara Loose-Fit Jumpsuit ($50): It only seems fitting to embrace the season’s changing foliage with a leaf-printed jumpsuit that flaunts an equally autumnal palette. Fall-ify your look with some suede ankle boots and a wide-brim hat for max perfection.
8. COS Strapless Jumpsuit ($225): Be it a black and white party or cocktail hour, there’s nothing like a silky, strapless jumpsuit to make you stand out for all the right reasons. Keep things streamlined with a minimalist pair of studs or a gold collar necklace.
9. Zara Crossover Jumpsuit ($70): How wide can ya go? Comfier than a pair of sweats — and infinitely chicer — this bright red jumpsuit is casual luxury at its finest. Throw on some lace-up heels and a gold cuff to elevate this one-and-done look.
10. Corey Lynn Calter Bestrewn Jumpsuit ($178): Not only are polka dots Minnie Mouse-approved, but they also just so happen to be one of the more buzzworthy prints of the season. Add your own flair to this adorable one-piece by styling it up with a belt, a statement clutch or sparkly heels. Then get ready to hit the town!
11. Tobi Far from Basic Poplin Jumpsuit ($52): Sometimes #basic can be a good thing. This navy jumpsuit with a cool mesh insert gives off unlimited athleisure vibes. Just add some white kicks for a sporty-chic daytime look or sky-high heels for a night out.
12. Vila Animal Print Jumpsuit ($99): Take a walk on the wild side with this business casual jumpsuit that’s easy-breezy and practical enough to tackle anything from a morning spent running errands to an afternoon meeting and greeting with clients.
13. Forever 21 Buffalo Plaid Jumpsuit ($33): Your favorite buffalo-plaid button down just received a major upgrade in the form of a jumpsuit. Come November, you’ll be eager to cozy up by the fire in this lumberjack-inspired number that calls for a slouchy knit beanie and edgy stompers.
14. Free People Sensual Wrapped One Piece ($128): Oh, this old thang. Take a note from the guys with this button-down jumpsuit in a menswear-inspired print. Just as comfortable + no-nonsense as it looks, this one-piece can be pared down with canvas slip-on sneaks for an off-duty look.
15. Boohoo Plus Chelsea Wrap Front Jumpsuit ($35): Dare to be different in this rust-colored jumpsuit that is the epitome of fall traditions. From the pumpkin patch to the farmers’ market, pair this leisurely staple with cutout booties and a field jacket when the temps drop for good.
16. Clover Canyon Dynamic Sunset Jumpsuit ($258): Have a fall getaway up your sleeve? Channel those island vibes while soaking up ALL the rays in this bold, geometric-printed jumpsuit. Let’s hope that an airy kimono jacket and gladiators aren’t too far behind.
17. Lavish Alice Drop It Down Lace-Up Jumpsuit ($88): Show off just the right amount of skin with this noir lace-up jumpsuit that was practically made for spontaneous dance parties, late-night bar-hopping and everything in between. Did we mention that this guy has pockets? Oh yeah.
18. Forever 21 Textured Culotte Overalls ($30): Say hello to the grown-up way to pull off overalls and culottes at the same time. Layer this mustard jumpsuit over anything from a white tee to a ribbed turtleneck for the ultimate fall look.
19. FOXIEDOX Cutout Jumpsuit ($129): Switch up your 9-to-5 routine by sporting this all-black, drawstring jumpsuit to the office with as much panache as you got.
20. Silence + Noise Plunging Short-Sleeve Jumpsuit ($89): Call up the squad: This maroon jumpsuit is ready for its close-up. From bachelorette parties to date-night functions, we envision this show-stopper looking ah-mazing with a pair of sculptural slingbacks.
21. Reformation Nicosia Jumpsuit ($118): Pull a classic T-Swift move with this rust-colored jumpsuit that is just as comfy as it is fierce. Besides the inevitable — legs that go on for miles! — this game-changing piece is right in tune with the season’s ‘70s revival.
22. Maison Scotch Wide-Leg Printed Jumpsuit ($332): Dust off that leather jacket, because this burgundy jumpsuit is about to lend a major rocker ‘tude to your everyday look. For fearless fashionistas and sartorial risk-takers alike, this is just the thing you need for all those upcoming fall concerts.
23. Anthropologie Panthera Jumpsuit ($200): Va-va-voom. Enter in the jaw-dropping one-piece that’s about to put all of your formalwear options to shame. Who needs a dress when you can rock a jumpsuit that’s this playful and red-carpet ready?