14 Stationery Sets Perfect for Spring
In a world dominated by email and texting, handwritten notes are a rare and unexpected treat. We all love checking our mailbox and finding an envelope addressed to us in real human handwriting. And with the arrival of spring comes a large collection of flowery stationery that often goes unnoticed. Well, it’s time to spring into action with your very own bright and beautiful stationery. Sign up for that calligraphy class and take a look at these 14 beautiful sets that will have you sending handwritten treats to all your friends and family.
1. Hello Foil-Pressed Stationery ($49 for 15 cards): Pastels are the hues of springtime, so these gilded pink notes will definitely set the tone for the new season.
3. Customized Floral Stationery ($25 for 12 cards): Who knew your initials could look so pretty? Well, we did.
6. Darling Stationery ($37 for 20 cards): Our friend Mrs. Spade knows how to do everything, including how to produce simply darling stationery.
7. Customized Dahlia Stationery ($12 for 10 cards): How about putting your name front and center amid a rainbow of blooms? This pretty card set will do just that.
9. Floral Notecards ($16 for 4 cards): Send a friend some spring flowers in a retro kind of way with these bright and beautiful notecards.
10. Rocket Woman Cards ($8 for 6 cards): A little bit abstract and a whole lotta awesome, these brightly hued cards are so gorgeous you might just need to frame one.
13. Flowerbed Stationery ($85 for 25 cards): Rifle Paper Co. does it again with this simple-yet-lovely personalized stationery. We wouldn’t mind sending this to everyone on our mailing list.
14. DIY Marbled Envelopes: While you could send your pretty handwritten notes in the envelopes provided, you could also create these marbled envelopes for a chic first impression. You can use the template for just about any print or color your heart desires. (via Fall For DIY)
Are you a handwritten note sender? Do you think these stationery sets could make you one? Tell us your thoughts below!