14 Stationery Sets Perfect for Spring
In a world dominated by email and texting, handwritten notes are a rare and unexpected treat. We all love checking our mailbox and finding an envelope addressed to us in real human handwriting. And with the arrival of spring comes a large collection of flowery stationery that often goes unnoticed. Well, it’s time to spring into action with your very own bright and beautiful stationery. Sign up for that calligraphy class and take a look at these 14 beautiful sets that will have you sending handwritten treats to all your friends and family.
1. Hello Foil-Pressed Stationery ($49 for 15 cards): Pastels are the hues of springtime, so these gilded pink notes will definitely set the tone for the new season.
3. Customized Floral Stationery ($25 for 12 cards): Who knew your initials could look so pretty? Well, we did.
6. Darling Stationery ($37 for 20 cards): Our friend Mrs. Spade knows how to do everything, including how to produce simply darling stationery.
7. Customized Dahlia Stationery ($12 for 10 cards): How about putting your name front and center amid a rainbow of blooms? This pretty card set will do just that.
9. Floral Notecards ($16 for 4 cards): Send a friend some spring flowers in a retro kind of way with these bright and beautiful notecards.
10. Rocket Woman Cards ($8 for 6 cards): A little bit abstract and a whole lotta awesome, these brightly hued cards are so gorgeous you might just need to frame one.
13. Flowerbed Stationery ($85 for 25 cards): Rifle Paper Co. does it again with this simple-yet-lovely personalized stationery. We wouldn’t mind sending this to everyone on our mailing list.
14. DIY Marbled Envelopes: While you could send your pretty handwritten notes in the envelopes provided, you could also create these marbled envelopes for a chic first impression. You can use the template for just about any print or color your heart desires. (via Fall For DIY)
Are you a handwritten note sender? Do you think these stationery sets could make you one? Tell us your thoughts below!
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)