10 Fun Essentials for the Newly Engaged Couple
Maybe it was a romantic Valentine’s Day date proposal or a springtime surprise; however your partner popped the question, you’re now engaged, and over the moon about it. Congratulations! Being newly engaged is a particularly sweet time. While you’re still riding that blissed-out love high and in awe of that ring you’re now rocking, scroll on through 10 of our favorite essentials to help make the moment even more memorable.
1. Idieh Design Perfect Planning Pack ($40): No matter what the wedding mags would have you believe, planning your wedding does NOT have to be stressful! Preparing for an event with love at its center should be a pleasure. The most important element to ensure you’re feeling nothing but sunshine and rainbows as you start to plan is staying organized. This planning pack will keep you on track and totally relaxed.
2. Freaker Bonnie Bride Socks ($16): Don’t get cold feet! (Sorry, we had to). Keep your tootsies toasty addressing your invites or planning your honeymoon with these blinged-out socks.
3. Rolling Sentiment and Date Stamp ($5): Speaking of addressing invites, this dated event stamp will add a touch of casual whimsy to any of your wedding-related mail. We particularly love “best day ever!” with the date of your engagement for your announcements.
5. Bando After This We’re Getting Pizza Water Bottle ($20): We don’t subscribe to the “bridal body” trend of working out wildly prior to your wedding. Of course, everything in moderation… so that Pilates class should totally precede a pizza date.
7. Mr. Lego Art 3D Custom Lego Portrait ($55): A sense of humor is number one on everyone’s list for a great mate. Why not indulge yours with a custom portrait of the two of you as a pair of Legos? They’d make an awesome cake topper, but would also be cute hanging out on each other’s bedside tables too.
8. Impossible Polaroid 600 Camera + Film Set ($122): Now that you’re engaged, there will be a steady stream of special moments to mark, from the engagement party to the bridal shower and the wedding itself. Digital photos are convenient and high quality, but there’s something about the effortlessness and spontaneity of a Polaroid snap that just feels so genuine and special.
9. Tay Ham Beetlejuice Together Forever Card ($5): Keep that hearts and flowers feeling going throughout your engagement by leaving your fiancé romantic missives under their pillow, in their bag or on their windshield. This one is sure to make the ’90s babies particularly happy!
10. Bracket Bridal Headbands ($22): Bachelorette party accessories are not known for being particularly classy, but these headbands are actually quite chic and totally wearable. Pick up a pack in preparation for your own bachelorette party (why make your ‘maids do all the work?!).