14 Rainbow Nails to Rock Before Pride Month Ends
It’s the last weekend of Pride Month, y’all! If you haven’t already, now is THE weekend to go all out with your LGBTQ pride and rainbow love. One way to get that #winning look is to take your beauty routine to the next level with some awe-inspiring rainbow nails. Add in some rainbow eyeshadow and glow-in-the-dark hair, and you’ll have the most colorful and festive getup around town. Whether you’re chilling at brunch and want to rep your LGBTQ support or are gearing up to blend into a sea of rainbow at your city’s Pride parade, scroll on down and find the perf nails for a fun-filled weekend.
1. Abstract: Get a little artsy with your rainbow nails by turning your multicolored mani into an abstract painting. This blended polish look is ideal for giving you that soft, romantic appeal.
2. Kiss Kiss: Love comes in many forms. Display your equal-love pride with a set of nails showcasing kisses in multiple colors and sizes.
3. Geometric: You’re ALL about seizing any opportunity to incorporate some geometrics into your daily style — and your nails are no exception. Flaunt your rainbow digits with a modern edge using fun patterns mixed with negative space.
4. Strokes: Rocking a set of rainbow nails doesn’t have to be so complicated. Take a simple approach to your colorful manicure by adding vibrant strokes on top of your white canvas polish.
5. French Tips: Want to give your Pride nails a more classic look? Reinvent your basic French mani by swapping out your pearly white tips for an ethereal blue and purple ombre. Feel free to switch up each ombre color to really embrace the rainbow.
6. Polka Dots: Is anyone else getting a Twister flashback? Give your digits a whimsical aesthetic with a sweet set of polka dot nails, throwback style.
7. Tribal Print: Wear your Pride nails with a festival flair by adding in tribal prints that are chock-full of bohemian charm. Paint the white boho pattern over a set of rainbow nails to make the look really pop.
8. Cubism: Art meets love in this intricately painted polish. Give your rainbow mani a modern appeal with some cubism nails Picasso definitely would approve of!
9. Rainbow: Take a literal approach to your rainbow manicure with this playful image of pretty bursts of color emerging from the clouds. Don’t be shy when it comes to adding on the glitter!
10. French Tips: French polished nails never looked so enchanting. Bring a magical appeal to your typically poised mani by painting in some soft rainbow shades with a watercolor aesthetic.
11. Bracelet: In case you haven’t heard, bracelet nails are taking over this summer. Strut through the parade with some cutting-edge digits using this simple painted band technique on top of clear polished nails.
12. Love: Wear a mani with extra meaning. These adorable images of rainbows and hearts subtly show the world that you’re accepting of all kinds of love. Plus, it’s just too darn cute!
13. No on Prop Eight: Forget about just making a style statement; you’re interested in spreading the love too! Bluntly display pride with this stunning and strong, equal-rights-inspired manicure.
14. Simple: Like love, you believe a mani should be simple. Take the easy route with this quick and painless sponge technique.
Are you into *all* the nail trends? Follow us on Pinterest for more style inspo!