Whether you’re spending time by the pool, chasing kids around the backyard, or tossing back margaritas at the beach, keeping your skin hydrated during long days in the sun can be a chore. A sunburnt complexion that’s irritated, red, or dry isn’t exactly our idea of #goals. Refreshing facial sprays are your secret weapon when it comes to staying moisturized throughout all your warm-weather activities. Scroll down for seven über soothing products to keep at the ready.
1. Pixi by Petra Hydrating Milky Mist ($15): This seriously lightweight spray-on moisturizer is packed with hyaluronic acid and black oat to plump skin, lock in hydration and give an added boost to thirsty skin.
2. Marc Jacobs Re(cover) Perfecting Coconut Setting Mist ($39): Used to secure your makeup or achieve a dewy finish, this mist delivers a healthier-looking complexion with each spritz. Thanks to coconut water and milk, you’ll be left with radiant skin and a dewy glow.
3. Saturday Skin Daily Dew Hydrating Essence Mist ($34): Who doesn’t love a picture-perfect face in the summertime? Created with kiwi and grape, this moisturizing essence mist will nourish the skin and leave it beaming without unwanted shine.
4. Tarte Ready, Set, Radiant Skin Mist ($25): For the ultimate jolt of radiance, the refreshing and hydrating mist is a multitasker you’ll want to have on hand. Cue this spray when that three o’clock sluggish feeling hits you at the office.
5. Tata Harper Hydrating Floral Essence ($89): Keep those chill vibes coming with each spray of this floral essence solution. Its hyaluronic acid, aloe leaf juice, and lavender flower water aid a softer and silky complexion.
6. Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Cucumber, and Green Tea ($7): Your wallet and your skin will love this cooling facial spray that’s packed to the brim with aloe, cucumber, and green tea.
7. H2O+ Beauty Oasis Quench the Day Hydrating Mist ($18): A relaxing mist is the answer whenever you need a beauty pick-me-up. This option is rich in minerals with benefits of water lily extract, aloe, vitamin E, and sea grass that’ll help skin retain moisture and condition your face.