Oh, Hello! 10 Awesome Greeting Cards
The countdown to Re:Make has begun! WE. CANNOT. WAIT. To bide our time, we are already putting together lists of booths to visit and things to buy. Oh, and the *want* list is long. Can you blame us? We love the makers that are coming. To help you gear up for Re:Make, we have put together a list of some of our favorite things. Here are 10 cards to help you share the Re:Make love with friends.
1. Lilikoi Balloon Animal Collection ($16): How cute are these letterpressed balloon animals?! Perfect whimsical touch for saying hello, hi there, how are ya?!
2. GirlChewingGum California Flag Cards ($15): We plan on using these awesome California flag cards to show off our state pride and LOVE. Plus, how great is that bear?
3. Lemonwood Imprints Missing U Card ($5): As we are gearing up for Re:Make, the only thing that is missing is U! Come hang out with us, and let your out-of-state friends know that you missed them too.
4. Paperlaced Rustic Bridesmaid Card ($4): Is your big day around the corner? First off, congratulations! Secondly, ask your future bridesmaids in the cutest way possible. This chic and rustic card should do the trick!
5. theGRQP North Beach Card ($5): If you’re from the city, you know it’s all about pride in your neighborhood. Whether you’re from the Mission or the Marina, we have a card for you!
6. Vitamini So Long Dachshund Card ($5): Who says goodbye these days? Answer: No one. Send your friends off on big adventures with this cute “so long!”
7. Missive Dear Friend Card ($5): Dear friend, we are soooo excited for you to get to Re:Make!!! We may just have to send you this card ourselves…
8. Goodflower Designs Muchas Gracias Card ($3.75): Say thanks in a fun and foreign way! (We’re putting that high school Spanish to use…)
9. Vitamini Talk Mini to Me Card ($5): This card is perfect for spreading a little bit of love, and it’s a super cute take on that popular song… how does it go? ;)
10. Lionheart Oh Thank You Card ($5): You can never have too many thank you notes on hands. Seriously though…after interviews, after coffee, after receiving a gift. We love this take on the classic thank you, and your friends will too!
Haven’t registered for Re:Make SF yet? Be sure to snag your FREE ticket here!
What are your favorite types of greeting cards to send to friends and family? Let us know in the comments below!