This Rihanna News Is Bigger Than Her BBHMM Music Video
Sure, everyone is gushing about the BBHMM music video, but we’re even more excited about Rihanna’s latest alleged venture. Word on the street is that our girl RiRi is launching an accessories line. We know she rocks at bridal wear, denim and party attire, so we can definitely get behind this news. Scroll on for a peek at a few of her greatest statement pieces that we hope she includes in her new collection.
1. Multi-finger Rings: RiRi loves piling on the jewelry — more is more — and we hope that she creates some killer multi-finger rings that look great whether you’re rocking the mic or just lounging in jeans and a tee.
2. Fun Footwear: She’s a pro at making even the most surprising accessories look cool, like she did with these furry slippers.
3. Badass Sunglasses: She’s got the perfect face for showing off some of the hottest sunglass trends, so we’re glad Rihanna posts a lot of pictures in the newest shapes. It always makes us want to run out and try a new pair!
4. Thigh-Highs: Yes. Just a lot of yes. Rihanna works these thigh-highs with the most important accessory — her confidence. These would look great with any sort of sexy dress — RiRi is wearing them with a puffer coat and she looks great!
5. A Signature Special-Occasion Dress: Rihanna in a princess pink ball gown is working for us! We’d love to see a Rihanna-approved version of this in her line. It helps that her accessory here is her cousin’s little one.
6. Overalls: Even super casual, RiRi looks h-o-t. We love how she’s paired these overalls with a graphic sweatshirt. This stripped-down Rihanna is so beautiful.
7. A Statement Coat: She calls it her Smurf coat, but we call it fabulous. Rihanna got a lot of attention when she rocked this last winter, and for good reason. It shows how fashion-forward, confident and bad*ss she is.
What pieces would you like to see added to this list? Tell us in the comments!
(Featured photo via Jason Merritt/Getty, Photos via @Badgirlriri)
You can wear many hats running a business and sometimes some look better than others. Thanks to Office Depot, we're talking with Koyun Fan, co-founder of Sticky Rice Sisters, about finding inspiration along the way and staying organized on the road to success.