6 Ways to Throw a First Birthday Party like Rihanna (Really!)
It’s no secret that Rihanna is one of the best red carpet strutters and the most stylish bridesmaid, but she’s now holding the title of Best Cousin Ever. Her cousin, Majesty, celebrated her 1st birthday party with a Flinstones-themed fiesta that reached epic proportions. Scroll on for six ways you can get the Flinstones look for your next big event — bone bow not required, but strongly encouraged!
1. Get creative with simple birthday decorations. Whoever did these balloons, call us. We want our name written in rainbow ballon letters, just like little Majesty.
2. Dress the part. Who wore it better: RiRi or the balloon sculpture? We love Rihanna’s commitment to her part, from her giant accessories to her festive, shredded frock.
3. Don’t forget the details. Never one to shy away from nail art, Rihanna — pictured here with her brother — shows us why she’s the queen of cool. We are coveting her printed black and white nails.
4. Carry the theme into the cake. Majesty’s birthday cake is more elaborate than most people’s wedding cakes. She’s about to be one happy one-year-old with a mouth full of cake.
5. Dress the littles accordingly. Majesty looks ridiculously adorable in her Flinstones diaper, crop top and retro shades. We know she won’t remember the party, but how epic will these pictures be in her scrapbook?!
6. Share the love. This picture of Rihanna and her family warms our hearts. Congrats, little Majesty! For more photos and video from the party, be sure to check out #majestys1stbedrock on Instagram!
What’s the best themed party you’ve thrown? Tell us in the comments!