10 Rose Skincare Products to Add a Glow to Your Beauty Routine
As we officially approach the self-appointed season of love (looking at you, February 14), it certainly feels like everything is coming up roses. Now, this is something you will not hear us complaining about, because we’re totally game for adding this romantic flower power to just about anything — including our skincare routine. That’s right, along with an incredible rose scent, this famous flower is a key player in achieving a glowing, rosy complexion, gifting your skin with the benefits of nourishment and intense hydration, and all through a natural skincare component. So scroll on for 10 of our fave flower-powered rose-scented products, intended to leave you with simply radiant skin that looks and feels fresh, even in this chilly weather!
1. Korres Wild Rose + Vitamin C Advanced Brightening Sleeping Facial ($48): Renew your skin overnight with this sweet-scented brightening facial. The creamy, rose-filled concoction is incredibly concentrated and hydrating, making it an ideal pick for a dry complexion in need of a touch of radiance.
2. Herbivore Botanicals Rose Hibiscus Hydrating Face Mist ($32): This enchanting mix of coconut water and rose extract will leave your complexion hydrated, refreshed and looking straight up luminous. Spritz a bit pre-makeup (or even post) to give your face an extra boost of moisture that will last all day long.
7. Meow Meow Tweet Pink Rose Clay Soap ($14): This multi-tasker will make any skincare routine a breeze. The rose- and pink clay-infused soap acts as a cleanser for both your face and body, leaving your complexion purified and hydrated. Plus, this dreamy product smells like a delicious floral explosion — does it get any better than that?
8. Kypris Mini Beauty Elixir I 1,000 Roses ($90): If the glamorous name alone didn’t suck you in, the highly touted effects of this superstar serum sure will. With 19 active natural ingredients, all it takes is a few drops of this concentrated formula to give glowing results. Simply smooth two to three drops onto your cleansed complexion both day and night, and prepare to be wowed by your fresh-faced reflection.
9. MV Skincare Rose Plus Skin Booster ($120): Give your routine a little extra boost with this high-performing mix. Bulgarian rose and rosehip oil will gently nourish your skin while simultaneously calming redness and balancing out hormonal blemishes. So don’t judge this guy from its small size ’cause it packs a serious punch.
10. MUN No. 11 Anarose Toner ($68): With so many toners on the market, it can be hard to narrow down which one is right for you. Luckily, this particular multi-tasker is a sure bet for just about every skin type. Infused with hydrating rose water and exfoliating willow bark extract, this formula can knock just about any skin concern off your list.