10 Rose Skincare Products to Add a Glow to Your Beauty Routine
As we officially approach the self-appointed season of love (looking at you, February 14), it certainly feels like everything is coming up roses. Now, this is something you will not hear us complaining about, because we’re totally game for adding this romantic flower power to just about anything — including our skincare routine. That’s right, along with an incredible rose scent, this famous flower is a key player in achieving a glowing, rosy complexion, gifting your skin with the benefits of nourishment and intense hydration, and all through a natural skincare component. So scroll on for 10 of our fave flower-powered rose-scented products, intended to leave you with simply radiant skin that looks and feels fresh, even in this chilly weather!
1. Korres Wild Rose + Vitamin C Advanced Brightening Sleeping Facial ($48): Renew your skin overnight with this sweet-scented brightening facial. The creamy, rose-filled concoction is incredibly concentrated and hydrating, making it an ideal pick for a dry complexion in need of a touch of radiance.
2. Herbivore Botanicals Rose Hibiscus Hydrating Face Mist ($32): This enchanting mix of coconut water and rose extract will leave your complexion hydrated, refreshed and looking straight up luminous. Spritz a bit pre-makeup (or even post) to give your face an extra boost of moisture that will last all day long.
3. Aerin Rose Oil ($68): For those who really want to add a rose-filled punch to their beauty regimen, we suggest this totally pure and concentrated rose oil. The do-it-all formula contains just the one simple ingredient, which can nourish your face, body, cuticles — you name it. For the beauty minimalist, this product is a dream come true, as this one little bottle can encompass the entirety of your routine.
4. Suti Skincare Rose Water Facial Spritz ($34): The possibilities are truly endless with this rose water mist. The formula boasts skincare and aromatherapeutic benefits, making this product a fab choice for those looking to ease both a stressed complexion and mind.
5. Apoterra Skincare Rose Nourishing Serum ($35): Prepare yourselves, because your dry winter skin woes are about to be answered! This serum is packed with natural ingredients that were picked with dehydrated skin in mind. Just a few of those ingredients include the very nourishing rose extract, as well as super rejuvenating rosehip oil.
6. Fresh Rose Mask ($62): Sometimes all our skin needs is an at-home spa day, complete with some major TLC. On these days, we recommend turning to a calming, nourishing face mask such as this sweet-smelling pick. This gel not only contains soothing rose petals (swoon!), but also the nourishing properties of aloe vera and cucumber extract. So sit back, relax and let this powerful formula ease skincare woes while simultaneously invigorating your senses.
7. Meow Meow Tweet Pink Rose Clay Soap ($14): This multi-tasker will make any skincare routine a breeze. The rose- and pink clay-infused soap acts as a cleanser for both your face and body, leaving your complexion purified and hydrated. Plus, this dreamy product smells like a delicious floral explosion — does it get any better than that?
8. Kypris Mini Beauty Elixir I 1,000 Roses ($90): If the glamorous name alone didn’t suck you in, the highly touted effects of this superstar serum sure will. With 19 active natural ingredients, all it takes is a few drops of this concentrated formula to give glowing results. Simply smooth two to three drops onto your cleansed complexion both day and night, and prepare to be wowed by your fresh-faced reflection.
9. MV Skincare Rose Plus Skin Booster ($120): Give your routine a little extra boost with this high-performing mix. Bulgarian rose and rosehip oil will gently nourish your skin while simultaneously calming redness and balancing out hormonal blemishes. So don’t judge this guy from its small size ’cause it packs a serious punch.
10. MUN No. 11 Anarose Toner ($68): With so many toners on the market, it can be hard to narrow down which one is right for you. Luckily, this particular multi-tasker is a sure bet for just about every skin type. Infused with hydrating rose water and exfoliating willow bark extract, this formula can knock just about any skin concern off your list.
Tweet us your fave rose skincare product @BritandCo!