Is it just us, or is lunch food just totally delish? Between soups, salads and sandwiches, there are a ton of creative recipes out there to make lunch the opposite of boring (so… fun!). Whether you’re packing your lunch for school or trying to stay budget-friendly on your mid-day break at work, these salad wraps are perfect to bring with you any day of the week. Check ’em out below.
1. Thai Chicken Salad Wrap With Blueberries: Thai Chicken Salad with an unexpected punch of sweetness from blueberries makes this wrap one that your co-workers will be eyeing in the fridge. (via Spoonful of Flavor)
2. Broccoli Salad Wrap: Whip up a batch of broccoli salad and toss it in a wrap to make this super simple lunch. Oh, and did we mention it contains bacon? Yes, please. (via Poet in the Pantry)
3. Chicken Caesar Wrap: There’s nothing wrong with going super #basic. Everyone loves chicken caesar salad, and when you add it to a wrap, it makes it *that* much better. (via Skinny Ms.)
4. Kale Caesar Salad With Grilled Chicken Wrap: When you want to take your caesar salad wrap to the next level, add your fave green: kale. (via Heather Christo)
5. Cedar Plan Grilled Salmon Salad Wrap: Bored of your usual tuna or egg salad? Try salmon salad instead. Wrap it up in a tortilla and you’ve got yourself a nom-worthy lunch. Bonus points for the killer presentation. (via eHow)
6. Spicy Grilled Lamb With Pistachios Salad Wrap: Y’all, whoever thought to put pistachios in a grilled lamb salad wrap was totally genius. Just sayin’. (via Jamie Oliver)
7. Pear and Walnut Wrap: If pistachios aren’t your thing, try this pear and walnut wrap. It’s oh-so simple to make and even tastier to eat. (via Snapguide)
8. BLT Chicken Caesar Salad Wrap: If you told us to name one classic lunch food, we’d probably say a BLT. Add a healthy dose of caesar salad to give it a little oomph. (via Mom on Time Out)
9. Loaded Chicken Salad Wrap: Swap out mayo for greek yogurt with hints of garlic and ranch next time you make chicken salad. Nom. Nom. Nom. (via Parsley, Sage + Sweet)
10. Greek Style Chicken Wrap: Grape tomatoes, Kalamata olives, feta and more. It really doesn’t get any better than that. (via Hello Healthy)
11. Cobb Chicken Salad Sandwich: #TBT to #8 when we said BLTs were a total lunch staple. Well, same goes for cobb salad. One word: YUM. (via Dashing Dish)
12. Avocado Caprese Wrap: Two things we love: caprese salads and avocado. Combine them in a wrap? Oh, we’re so in. (via Foodie Crush)
13. Avocado Egg Salad Wrap: Like we said, avocado is kind of our jam. Mix it up with eggs and it’s like the best of brunch to brighten up a weekday. (via The Pioneer Woman)
14. Cranberry Cherry Chicken Salad Wrap: Amp up your chicken salad with cranberries and cherries. Yeah, we’re pretty into the idea too. (via Menu Musings)
Do you have a favorite wrap recipe? Share it in the comments below!