11 Easy, Rainy Day Soup Recipe Ideas to Make in 30 Minutes or Less
It's raining and you forgot your umbrella. And your rain boots. This evening you're going to need something warm and incredibly simple that you can whip up in less than half an hour. We know the feeling, so we've come up with amazing quick and easy soup recipes for a tasty and speedy dinner that will comfort you from the inside out on the most blustery of days.
There is nothing better than one-pot dinners. We're always a fan of having just a couple of dishes to wash after we've fallen into a warm soup coma.
This weeknight stew will help you eat your vegetables.
Yes, you can have a totally flavorful chili with one pot, and yes it will warm your soul.
This homemade version is the adult version of our dorm room favorite. Make it when you need something to mindlessly graze on while you come down from the day.
If you're starting to feel guilty about those winter month calories, try this healthy pea soup. We definitely won't judge if you end up adding some garlic bread to the meal.
What's on your soup agenda tonight? Share with us @BritandCo!
This article has been updated from a previous post.
- 56 Easy Pressure-Cooker Recipes Even a Beginner Can Make - Brit ... ›
- 12 of the Healthiest Winter Soup Recipes You've Ever Spooned ... ›
- 15 Slow Cooker Soup Recipes to Warm You Up - Brit + Co ›
- 15 Chicken Noodle Soup Recipes to Warm the Soul - Brit + Co ›
- Warm Your Belly With These 17 Hearty Fall Soup Recipes - Brit + Co ›
- 14 Simple Soup Recipes for Fall - Brit + Co ›
- 15 Whole30 Soup Recipes to Keep You on Track Through Winter ... ›
- 12 Chilled Soup Recipes for Spring - Brit + Co ›