The Sci-Fi Bob Is the Out-of-This-World Hair Trend for Fall
Calling all you Trekkies and sci-fi fans, fall 2017 has a new hair trend that is designed with you in mind. The sci-fi bob is a simple, short blunt cut that features sharp angles and is usually paired with a baby bang. This futuristic femme style, inspired by movies like The Fifth Element and Star Trek, is here to heat up limp cold-weather ‘dos, just in time for the holiday season. Scroll below to see how you can strut this bob hairstyle.
1. Pink Bob: Brighten up gloomy fall days with a razor sharp, blush bob.
2. Refined Bob: Go back in time with this sleek-and-smooth style. Incorporate round bangs and a slight bump under to frame the face.
3. Modern Fringe: This sci-fi bob screams LA vibes. Shake up your locks with a bit of product to give it that messy and fun feel for an all-day bedhead look.
4. Waves: Don’t let your wavy hair hold you back.
5. Soft Red: Nothing says autumn quite like a fiery ‘do inspired by the changing leaves.
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by SAL SALCEDO (@salsalhair) on
6. ’20s Flapper: Go retro with flapper-esque fringe and a just-below-the-ears style.
7. Textured Shag: Soft shaggy bangs and razor-like edges give this sci-fi bob an edgier feel.
Want to browse even Sci-Fi-inspired trends? Follow us on Pinterest!