See How 20 of Your Fave Celebs Celebrated the New Year
Whether you rang 2017 in with a bang like LC, who announced she’s pregnant with her first child, or had a quiet night in watching Mariah Carey, erm, perform, there were no shortage of ways to celebrate the end of 2016. Check out how 20 of your fave celebs did the honors below!
1. Khloe Kardashian: After a rough year in the romance department, with ex-husband Lamar Odom recovering from a prolonged hospital stay at the end of 2015 for drug abuse, Khloe rang the new year in with her man, Tristan Thompson. “Happy New Year!!!” she wrote. “May you always be surrounded by the love you are deserving of.” Hear, hear!
2. Britney Spears: B. also appears to have rung in the New Year with her new ‘fella, sharing this uber-cute shot of them sharing a meal.
3. Candace Cameron Bure: The Full/Fuller House gals rung in the New Year by one another’s sides, with Candace, Jodie Sweetin, Andrea Barber and Lori Loughlin all on hand. “Happy New Year from the #FullerHouse ladies!” a (newly brunette!) Candace said.
4. Sofia Vergara + Joe Manganiello: Sofia and Joe spent the New Year on vacay at an undisclosed (but very tropical looking!) location, with plenty of hula dancers to help them celebrate.
5. Sarah Hyland: Sarah and BF Dom Sherwood sealed the deal with a kiss.
6. Kate Hudson: Kate hung with her brothers and appeared to be having a blast in the process.
7. Kendra Wilkinson Baskett: Kendra and Hank had a cozy night in, complete with “fondue, hot cocoa and champagne.” What more could anyone ask for?
8. Miley Cyrus + Liam Hemsworth: Do-gooders Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth (who just had the most heartwarming visit to a children’s hospital) shared a smooch when the ball dropped in front of a giant “Happy New Year” sign.
9. Elsa Pataky + Chris Hemsworth: Attending the same party as brother Liam (in a gold lamé… is that a suit or PJs?), Chris Hemsworth and his wife Elsa got their turn in front of the sign.
10. The Beckhams: NYE was a family affair for the Beckhams, who posed together before a giant lit-up tree in Maldives.
11. Mel C. Also on hand in Maldives? Mel C., who invited Posh onstage to perform their hit “2 Become 1” — Oh. Em. GEE!
12. Sophia Bush: Sophia (along with Nashville’s Connie Britton) shimmied and threw confetti in the air like they just didn’t care.
13. Paris Hilton: Paris spent NYE with Pam Anderson and Brandi Howe — there’s an unlikely trio if we’ve ever heard of one!
14. Nicole “Snooki” LaValle: Another group of unlikely pals was spotted as Nicole “Snooki” LaValle, hubby Jionni, Kevin and Danielle Jonas toasted NYE together. “What a banging group,” she wrote.
15. Kristen Bell: Kristen’s NYE involved some fire power… make that lots of fire power.
16. Brie Larson: Oscar winner Brie Larson appeared to be having the time of her life, throwing her head back in laughter as she got swept off her feet — literally.
17. Blake Lively: While Blake didn’t share any party shots from last night, she did make some time to reconnect with old friends, sharing her and soon-to-be-mommy Amber Tamblyn’s FaceTime chat with fellow Traveling Pants sister America Ferrera.
18. Audrina Bohan: Audrina played the hostess with the mostest, uploading her party-ready scene and saying, “Our kitchen is ready to welcome our friends and fam in the New Year thanks to @PartyCity.”
19. Rob Kardashian + Black Chyna: Rob and Blac Chyna put whatever differences they might have had in 2016 behind them to watch the ball drop together, posting this vid of them all dolled up in funny glasses with one another.
20. Katy Perry + Orlando Bloom: Katy and Orlando apparently spent NYE… well, lost, as she shared on Instagram stories. But hey, the adventure’s part of the fun, right?
What did you do for NYE? Tell us all about it @BritandCo.
(Photo via @khloekardashian)