These Are the Best Beauty Buys at Sephora This Holiday Season
If you’re still on the hunt for a gift for the beauty and skincare aficionado in your life, look no further than Sephora. The beauty mecca has released their holiday gift sets for the year, and they’re beyond beautiful. We’ve rounded up 22 of the best holiday beauty buys — including hair, makeup, and skincare sets — so you’re guaranteed to find something special for every member of your girl gang (and maybe pick up a treat for yourself while you’re at it too).
$25 and Below
1. Briogeo Mystical Minis Revive + Repair Duo ($18): Make your bestie beam with Briogeo’s bestselling shampoo and mask set. The bestselling products get downsized for this duo of travel-sized minis that can stand alone or add a fun surprise at the bottom of a stocking.
2. Korres Greek Beauty Sleep ($24): Don’t let your BFF deal with dull skin. Give her this vitamin C-powered nighttime skincare routine to treat her texture woes. She’ll wake up to brightened skin and that Greek goddess glow.
3. Peace Out Favorites ($25): There’s nothing worse than waking up to a breakout and under-eye bags on the day of a holiday party. Make sure your gal pal doesn’t have to deal with spots or darkness by stocking her up on acne dots, pore treatment strips, and under-eye gels.
4. LASHFOOD Better Together ($25): This set of bestsellers will help your loved ones ace their arch game by promoting growth for thicker, fuller brows and lashes.
$50 and Below
5. Laneige Kiss and Make Up Set ($28): Push your pal to pamper her pout with a set of four of Laneige’s leave-on lip masks.
6. IGK Get Lit Kit ($29): This limited-edition trio has everything she’ll need to have her best hair this holiday season. She can start with the scrub and balm to cleanse and hydrate hair, and then use the dry shampoo to extend her style.
7. Amika Polished Perfection Mini Straightening Brush ($35): We all have that one person in our lives who can’t live without their styling tools. This mini straightening brush is travel-friendly and works for bangs, touch-ups, and getting smooth hair while on-the-go.
8. Herbivore Self Love Bath + Body Ritual Kit ($36): After all of those holiday parties, dinners, and family gatherings, everyone needs a little self-care. Treat your bestie to this all-encompassing kit to hydrate, polish, and nourish her skin with coconut and rose for a blissful bath routine.
9. Sol de Janeiro Bum Bum Carnaval Magic ($38): She can reap all of the hydrating benefits of Sol de Janeiro’s bestsellers with these travel essentials — including body cream, fragrance mist, and lip butter.
10. Too Faced Peach Tinsel Loose Sparkling Party Powder & Lipstick Set($39): Help her shimmer and shine her way to NYE with Too Faced’s loose highlighting powder set that comes with a pink powder puff and a rosy, matte lipstick.
11. Glow Recipe Limited Edition Watermelon Jelly Tote Set ($40):Glow recipe reached cult status with its watermelon sleep mask and moisturizer, and now you can gift both products, plus a sheet mask, in an adorable jelly tote.
12. First Aid Beauty Skin Summit ($48): Let’s face it, the winter air is terrible for your skin. Teach your girl gang to combat dryness with First Aid Beauty’s set of five products that will nourish and rejuvenate even the most distressed skin.
13. OUAI Swing both OUAIs Kit ($48): Some days she loves a sleek and polished look and, on others, she prefers volume and texture. So which products should she stock up on? Both, with OUAI’s kit of multi-tasking hair oil and lightweight texturizing spray.
14. REN Clean Skincare CARE Gift Set ($48): REN teamed up with design brand kikki.k to design a hand-illustrated gift box your bestie will swoon over. It houses a trio of REN’s favorite products, including Evercalm Global Protection Day Cream, Evercalm Ultra Comforting Rescue Mask, and Keep Young and Beautiful Instant Firming Beauty Shot.
$75 and Below
15. Volition Beauty The Passport Collection ($63): Inspired by travel and international ingredients, like turmeric, Volition Beauty’s holiday set is formulated to brighten, hydrate, and plump skin, making it a thoughtful gift for skincare lovers and jet-set lovers alike.
16. Bite Beauty Astrology By Bite Mini Amuse Bouche Lipstick Set ($75): “I have too many lipsticks,” said no makeup lover ever. These 12 mini zodiac-themed lipsticks contain fruit butters to hydrate lips while giving your BFF a richly saturated pop of color.
$99 and Below
17. Omorovicza Holiday Intro Set ($95): This set is designed to do exactly what the name suggests — introduce your loved ones to Omorovicza’s top five products to cleanse, brighten, and energize skin.
18. BeautyBio Contouring Rose Quartz Roller and Radiance Rosehip Seed Facial Oil Set ($98): Rose hip seed oil is one of those magic products that does everything from evening out texture, blurring fine lines, and improving overall skin tone. Pair that with the lymphatic drainage benefits of a rose quartz roller for radiant, glowing skin and it’s like you’re giving your gal pal a full-on spa facial from the comfort of her own home.
19. Grande Cosmetics GrandeLASH MD Jumbo Ornament ($99): GrandeLASH MD is an industry favorite for reviving short, thinning, or damaged lashes. Give the gift of a fluffier flutter with a six-month supply of this award-winning serum in a holiday-ready ornament.
$100 And above
20. Playa Hair Essentials Set ($130): Delicately scented with beachy notes of coconut, orange blossom, and pacific musk, Playa’s hair products will inspire your besties to book their next beach vacation ASAP. The naturally derived ingredients cleanse, hydrate, and add texture to create the tousled waves of her dreams.
21. Tory Burch Signature Set ($132): Make sure your BFF smells fantastic at all times with this beautifully designed gift box that comes with a full-size perfume spray and lotion, as well as a rollerball.
22. ghd x IGK So Extra Gift Set ($249): This extravagant styling kit combines the best of ghd and IGK, from a Platinum+ Styler to the Misstress Hydrating Hair Balm, giving your pal everything she needs for swoon-worthy hair all year round.
Check out our Pinterest page for more gift guides!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.