Oprah Picked Her Favorite Things of 2018, So Your Holiday Shopping List Is Done
When Oprah Winfrey raves about something, people listen: Books become bestsellers, bread becomes everyone’s favorite food again, and gardening becomes a hot hobby. The media mogul just released her annual Favorite Things list, and it has 107 reasons to get shopping right now. From home & kitchen products to quirky presents, there’s something special for everyone on your list — you’ll be spending the rest of the holiday season announcing to your friends and family, “You get a gift! You get a gift! Everybody gets a gift!” Here are our fave products (and you can see the full list here).
1. Maya J “Empowered” Brass Bracelets ($38): Empowered women empower women.
2. Letters for a Year of Gratitude ($15): These books will help you capture memories and provide a little future inspiration: Write letters to your baby, your love, your future self, your friend, your mom, and more.
3. Eberjey Gisele Women’s Pajama Set ($139): These PJs are so comfy, you’ll probably end up wearing them all day long.
4. Le Chatelaine Deluxe 12 Hand Cream Gift Set ($68): Keep hands extra-moisturized during the chilly season.
5. Glitterville Studios Rainbow Glass Tumblers ($38): Brighten up any table or occasion with these rainbow tumblers.
6. The Urban Agriculture Co. Grow Your Own Christmas Tree Kit ($45): Don’t have room for a full-sized Christmas tree in your home? Grow your own in this pot, and then plant it outside for a lasting gift.
7. Eccolo World Traveler Journal ($23): In our increasingly digital world, it’s nice to have a place to physically jot down thoughts and notes.
8. The Pillow Bar Jetsetter Mini Travel Neck Pillow ($49): Ease any upcoming travels with a supportive neck pillow.
9. DeLonghi Nespresso Lattissima One Original Espresso Machine ($380): Keep everyone caffeinated with a simple, stylish espresso machine.
10. Burgon and Ball Gardening Set ($86): This floral gardening set will inspire anyone with a green thumb.
11. Harry Barker Dog Spa Day Gift Set ($62): Don’t forget to pamper the pooch in your life (includes a terry cloth robe, brush, and shampoo/conditioner).
12. Yedi Houseware Porcelain Mugs ($50 for 6): Make sure you have an extra set of mugs for those evenings with friends that call for a hot chocolate or hot toddy.
13. Paravel Travel Fold-Up Bag ($60): This lightweight bag folds up flat and is great when you need an extra way to carry home any goodies from a spontaneous shopping trip.
14. Kassatex Greenwich Bathrobe ($89): The holidays are made for lounging around in a comfy bathrobe; don’t let anyone tell you otherwise.
15. Love Bubby Little Feminist Kids T-Shirt ($28): For the little feminist in your life.
16. Amazon Echo Spot ($130): Make your home a little smarter with a voice-controlled device that can play music, turn on your lights, control your thermostat, and more.
17. Areaware Gradient Puzzle ($20): This 500-piece puzzle will be fun for all ages.
18. Bindle Bottle ($37): Forget trying to juggle keys, a wallet, and water all at the same time: This insulated bottle has storage compartment built in to hold all your valuables.
19. Aura Digital Photo Frame ($250): Instantly share all of your digital photos by displaying them in this WiFi-enabled frame.
20. Rabbit Axis Lever Corkscrew ($50): In the words of Oprah Winfrey, “The Rabbit is the easiest corkscrew I’ve ever come across.” We’re sold.
21. Katana Arc Personal Security System ($100): This slim security system attaches directly to your phone and has three levels of defense: a loud alarm, a silent alarm, and an alert that gets sent to your contacts about your location.
22. APL Women’s Techloom Bliss Sneakers ($200): These breathable slip-on sneakers have a seamless fit and will be your new go-to everyday shoe.
23. Sunday Riley Game Changer Set ($140): This beauty duo — Good Genes Lactic Acid Treatment and Ceramic Slip Cleanser — will help keep you looking bright and fresh.
24. Hillards Chocolate Hanukkah Bark or Peppermint Bark ($30): Make your holiday sweets doubly festive this year.
25. Clarisonic Mia Smart Luxe Set ($356): This beauty set comes with a connected face brush and brush heads for cleansing, massaging, and makeup blending.
Follow us on Pinterest for more gifting inspo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.