It’s Thursday, which means #TBTs galore and another Sephora Weekly Wow sale! The beauty mega store debuted their weekly discount program earlier this summer, which selects a new set of products and discounts them by 50 percent for one week only — though products don’t usually stay in stock that long.
From October 26 through November 2, Sephora is slashing prices on a myriad of glow-inducing skincare and makeup items. From palettes that even out skintone to pro-grade peels, the makeup haven is offering half-off bargains to deliver radiant skin throughout the upcoming Halloween weekend. Browse the goodies below — but make it snappy — we’re predicting these will sell out in a flash!
1. Stila Correct & Perfect All-in-One Color Correcting Palette ($23, on sale from $45): If you’re all about that base (LOL), you’ve got to get your hands on this palette. It includes a bevy of skin-enhancing color-correcting creams to banish unevenness, sallowness, and dark under-eye circles.
2. Anastasia Beverly Hills Powder and Cream Contour Kits ($20, on sale from $40): These palettes are coveted for good reason; the shadows and highlights are incredibly natural looking and the formulas blend like a charm. It’s available in cream and powder.
3. Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Poured Creme Highlighter ($19, on sale from $38): This cult highlighter brand needs little explanation. The color payoff is to die for and there are seven dazzling shades to choose from. Plus, the formula is an uber-creamy pressed powder, giving skin a dewy — never chalky — finish.
4. Sephora Collection Complexion Perfection Brush Set ($20, on sale from $40): This brush set includes four skin-perfecting brushes: two for foundation and two for concealer. Bonus points for the chic travel-friendly case and included instructions on how exactly to use each brush.
5. Philosophy The Microdelivery Resurfacing Peel ($36, on sale from $72): This two-step at-home peel mimics in-office treatments by exfoliating the skin and leaving it noticeably baby-soft. Used weekly, it wards off dullness for a radiant complexion. Trust us: This stuff WORKS.
Are you planning on snagging any of this week’s Sephora deals? Tweet us with your picks @BritandCo.
(Photos via Thomas Lohnes/Getty, Sephora)