This New #Shoefie Trend Is All About Fall Decor
We get it: It’s almost impossible to resist taking a #shoefie, especially during fall when we’re wearing our cutest booties. But the latest overhead Instagram trend is less about the footwear (make no mistake — you’ll still want to break out your most fabulous fall shoes) and more about what’s underneath (i.e., quirky, graphic welcome mats beneath tons of cozy autumn porch decor). We’re seeing this trend pop up all over Insta, and we’re more than ready to take it for a test drive ourselves… just as soon as our new Etsy-sourced doormats arrive.
1. Minimalist & Chic: A muted color palette and pretty handwritten script make this shoefie feel effortlessly sophisticated.
2. Bright & Bold: For true fall-obsessives, this look has it all: plaid, pumpkins, and tons of mums.
3. Touchable Texture: We’re loving this layered look. Its chunky knit mat base is giving us major sweater-y vibes.
4. Warm & Cozy: A very warm and welcoming color palette makes a great first impression.
5. All-Season Appeal: This versatile mat gets an autumnal upgrade with a tartan-y base layer, making it even easier to swap out.
6. Simply Sweet: BRB, this pic has us wanting to go apple picking STAT.
7. Rustic-Cool: We love a good pun. The earthy pumpkins and dried cornstalks here make this look a must.
8. Unexpected Succulents: Succulents at the doorstep is the trendy twist on fall decor we didn’t know we needed.
9. Comfy Vibes: You know we’re all about that hygge goodness.
10. Neutral Ground: White pumpkins and an understated font make this a minimalist dream.
Looking for more fall decor ideas? Head on over to Pinterest for additional inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.