9 Wedding Hairstyles That Are Perfect for Shoulder-Length Strands
Not quite a bob and not quite full-length, medium-length hair falls in that sweet spot that allows for all kinds of style experimentation, especially for your big day. In your quest to find perfect wedding hair-spiration, check out these nine bridal hairstyles for post-lob locks.
1. Textured Down Do + Accessory: Your mid-length strands are just long enough to pull off this fabulous textured down ‘do. Choose a next-level bridal hair accessory and apply hairspray to set the look and keep summer humidity at bay.
2. Natural Hair: Let your natural curls take center stage this season in a textured, effortless style that is oh-so-romantic, to boot.
3. Voluminous Half-Updo With Soft Curls: This ultra-femme hairstyle is a must-try for girly brides who are looking for tons of volume. The soft curls and a gravity-defying pouf lend a mega-dose of drama.
4. High Bun Pouf: Mid-length hair don’t care with this artful micro-bun that is gorge sans extensions and filler. Fine-haired brides can spruce things up by opting for a gentler spray and embracing flyaways.
5. Fishtail Braidal: Not only will this fishtail braid go perfectly with your veil, but it’ll stay put when you hit the dance floor at your reception.
6. Curled Down Do + Headband: For Gatsby-era elegance, you can’t go wrong with throwback curls and a wedding-day headband. In perfect flapper style, your themed soirée will be as unforgettable as this glamorous look.
7. Half-Up Braid + Tousled Waves: This half-up braid allows your slightly shorter strands to show off beach-friendly texture. The boho-meets-glam style should be topped off with a woodland-inspired tiara FTW.
8. Sideswept Undone Curls: Simply tuck under the ends of your shoulder-length strands for faux-lob layers that will turn heads as you walk down the aisle.
9. Bun With Brooch: If you’re looking for a trendy take on the typical bridal low-bun, look no further than this gathered wedding day hair tuck. Just grab your favorite hair accessory and go for it.
Need more bridal hair inspo? Follow us on Pinterest!