12 of the Most Delish Christmas Cookie Recipes of 2015
You can’t go to bed tonight without leaving out cookies and milk for Santa. No worries — we’ve got you. From hot cocoa cookies to cherry chocolate whoopie pies, check out these 12 Christmas cookie recipes from this year’s Snapguide cookie contest. With these, you’ll definitely be making Santa’s nice list. At least next year…
1. Painted Christmas Tree Cookies: This Christmas classic will show you how to bake a classic shortbread Christmas tree cookie. Give it your own unique twist by “painting” it with festive Christmas colors. (via Annie Ai on Snapguide)
2. Hot Cocoa Cookies: Drink your cocoa and eat it too. Made with dark chocolate chips, black beans and vanilla balsamic vinegar (yup, you read that right), these cookies have a rich chocolate flavor and are super cute to boot. Oh, and did we mention they’re gluten-free? (via Hannah Heinz on Snapguide)
3. Candy Cane Monster Cookies: With peanut butter, candy canes, oatmeal and chocolate, these little babies combine all of our favorite flavors with a dash of festive peppermint cheer. (via Leighla Woelffer on Snapguide)
5. Snowball Pooping Snowman Cookies: Give these little smiling snowman a shake and watch him leave a small trail of edible snowballs. Come on now, how cute is that? (via Juliana Janiszewski Evans on Snapguide)
6. Cherry Chocolate Whoopie Pies: Cherry cordial chocolates are a must at Christmastime, so why not break the cookie rules and whip up these delicious whoopie pies this holiday season? (via Shauna Havey on Snapguide)
7. Christmas Tree Iced Sugar Cookies: They’re a classic for a reason. Santa won’t be able to say no to these iced sugar cookies, which you can also make ahead and freeze the dough for whenever you need a cookie pick-me-up. (via Nikki Lyon on Snapguide)
8. White Chocolate Cookie Bars: Looking to go gluten-free? These cookies are moist, sweet and filled with ooey gooey chocolate pieces. Super easy to whip up for that last-minute holiday get-together. (via Hannah Heinz on Snapguide)
9. Warm-hearted Sugar Cookie People: These edible cookie creations have a warm glowing heart filled with festive sprinkles. A definite crowd pleaser for a last-minute gift or party favor. (via Juliana Janiszewski Evans on Snapguide)
10. Chocolate Pistachio Cookies: Looking to go a little fancier? With unsalted pistachios, cocoa powder and a little orange zest, these cookies have unique and subtle flavors that party guests are sure to enjoy. (via Kathy Gori on Snapguide)
11. Gingerbread Christmas Trees: Gingerbread houses are a must at Christmas, but what about some gingerbread trees? These standing gingerbread trees are a ton of fun to decorate, and easy to package up for friends and family. (via Caroline Brown on Snapguide)
12. S’mores Thumbprint Cookies: No campfire required for this recipe. Santa will love this new take on the thumbprint cookie recipe with melted marshmallows and a drizzle of chocolate. (via Annie Ai on Snapguide)
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)