10 Sports Bras That Won’t Salt Your Workout Style
Here at Brit + Co., 2014 is quickly becoming the year of high style gym gear. We’re upgrading nearly all the essentials, from picking a super chic gym bag to mastering the ultimate workout hairdo so that we’re set to tackle the treadmill, bike, or elliptical in style. But first things first, ladies—we couldn’t let you trot off to the gym without recommending our 10 favorite sports bras that give you the support you need without salting your look. We have to say, this batch is so stylin’ that we’re questioning the need to wear a shirt during our workouts at all! ;)
1. The Player Zip-Front Sports Bra ($40): What did we tell you? This two-toned, front zip sports bra is the ultimate bra-workout top in one. Rock it to medium impact step or Zumba classes.
2. Centered Energy Bra II ($52): Bikram yoga addicts: power though the heat in style with this open back bra. The light-support sports bra is made with special fabric to that keeps it smelling fresh no matter how sweaty you get.
3. Mi-Bra ($20): This eco-friendly sports bra has a hidden talent: a pocket that’s especially made for your iPod. If you’d rather rock out with the rest of the class, you can always stow your subway card and a few dollar bills for that post workout energy drink.
4. The Player Racerback Sport Bra ($30): This medium-support, lightweight sports bra is cut with a sleek racerback in a breathable mesh fabric, making it perfect for workouts that make you break a sweat.
5. LLD Dip Dye Sports Bra ($16): Remember the roar that surrounded all things ombre? We’re still feeling the dip-dyed look, especially on this dreamy sports bra.
6. Crossback Bra ($40): Here’s another sports bra that makes us think we should really be leaving our shirts at home! The thin, criss-cross straps make it the perfect option for weight or interval training.
7. The Boobypack ($45+): Sure, it may not be the most supportive sports bra out there, but we just had to bring back the Boobypack for this stylish sports bra roundup. With a built-in side pocket large enough to comfortably fit most smartphones, these neon crop tops might be what it takes to cast away bulky gym bags one and for all!
8. Victoria’s Secret Angel Sport Bra ($47): This might be the perfect sports bra to wear for your power walks around town. Built with memory fit and underwire for medium support, this Angel-approved sports bra comes in seven swoon-worthy colors.
9. Mesh Sports Bra ($38): Basketball shorts and Capture the Flag tops really gave mesh a horrible reputation. But this micro-mesh sports bra teaches you not to write it off entirely: it’s edgy enough to rock to the gym in the morning and wear with a high waisted skirt to party at night. Would you dare?
10. Lucas Hugh Black Dial Sports Bra ($135): How could we resist adding some silver and gold to our workout garb? We’re drooling over the geo shapes, especially when worn in tandem with the matching leggings. Seriously, that outfit!
Are there any other badass sports bras out there that we missed? What other workout gear to do consider “must-haves”? Tell us in the comments below.
Our undergarments might have taken a backseat in 2020, but with a new year upon us, we're feeling inspired to reprioritize our most intimate clothing layer — especially in time for Valentine's Day. Because hey, what better way to kickstart a season of self-love than by treating yourself to a confidence-boosting set of lingerie?
We turned to trusted intimates brand Adore Me to set us straight on trends for the year ahead, featuring size-inclusive bodysuits, romantic bustiers, lacy babydoll styles, and everything in between. Luxe sets start at $24.95 with free shipping and exchanges, and if you're not sure what style would work best for you, Adore Me has an at-home styling service called the Elite Box. You can try everything on from the comfort and safety of your home, keep what you love, and send back the rest totally hassle-free. Need more to pique your interest? Scroll ahead to see the silky lingerie and loungewear pieces we're adding to our cart.
Adore Me Svana Contour Set ($24.95): You can't go wrong with this playful satin cherry print and lace design.
Adore Me Luana Camisole & Short Set ($24.95): It was about time for a PJ upgrade, and this silky set is perfect for sweet dreamin' and lounging around the house.
Adore Me Gynger Unlined Set ($24.95): Va-va-voom! Hands-down the sexiest piece in the collection, this bra boasts a fiery red bow and skin-showing cups — literally confidence in a bra!
Adore Me Evetta Unlined Set ($24.95): This barely-there flouncy lace set is for when you'd almost rather wear nothing at all.
Adore Me Desirae Robe ($24.95): Take your self-care to the next level with this so-soft robe with subtle lace detailing.
Adore Me Clarisse Unlined Bodysuit ($24.95): This floral lace bodysuit with adjustable attached garters is straight out of our lingerie fantasy.
Adore Me Charlize Unlined Set ($24.95): If plum is more your power color, you'll love this sheer lace set.
Adore Me Helene Cheeky Plus (5 for $20): Our underwear drawer needs a little TLC too, and these comfy undies with coverage are the answer.
Adore Me Kaia Contour Plus Set ($24.95): Cutouts are all the rage, so why not have them in your underwear too?
Adore Me Kaia Contour Set ($24.95): Oh, and it comes in fire engine red — yes, please!
Adore Me Clarisse Bodysuit ($24.95): If you weren't sure about bodysuits, let this classic style change your mind.
Adore Me Corina Push Up Bustier ($24.95): Like more volume in the cleavage area? This sexy corset situation is for you.