9 Nursery Decor Picks to Celebrate Spring
Wave buh-bye to gray days, blustery winds, and snow. Spring is right around the corner — and your home is ready for a major refresh. Here’s where a pastel palette, fresh florals, and nature-inspired accents come in to play. Whether you’re still planning baby’s new nursery or the room is ready for a rad re-do, these delicate, darling, and decorative ideas will set the season loose in your little love’s room.
1. Crate & Kids Blooming Floral Crib Bedding ($12+): When your kiddo’s room needs a little something extra but you aren’t into a nursery makeover, new bedding can save the day. This frilly floral quilt (and its accompanying linen set) is fab, fresh, and fun for the spring season.
2. Pottery Barn Kids Blythe Convertible Crib ($999): With soft hues and delicate features, this crib is a welcome spring-time addition to any nursery. Crafted from solid poplar wood, the pretty pick is Greenguard Gold Certified — meaning that it meets strict chemical emissions standards.
3. Mandi Smethells Night & Day Wall Hanging ($38): Dress up your baby’s room with seasonal sights, adding these too-cute wall hangings to the decor scheme. The pastel rainbow and moon are easy accents that can change the feel of the nursery without breaking your budget.
4. IKEA Stuva/Fritids Changing Table with Drawers ($153): Spring into the new season with this colorful changing table choice. Go pastel with a muted blue or pink or pick a bold red hue. And this versatile changing table transforms into a desk when your kiddo outgrows its first use.
5. nuLOOM Cloud Kids Rug ($87): Florals may dominate spring decor, but a cute cloud pattern like this one is another great option.
6. Burt’s Bees Baby Watercolor Rose Garden Organic Cotton Fitted Crib Sheet ($20): This snug-fit crib sheet has a sweet pattern that will compliment your nursery’s new spring theme. Made from 100 percent GOTS-certified organic cotton, the breathable material is soft against your baby’s sensitive skin.
7. West Elm Audrey 3-Drawer Changing Table ($799+): The Greenguard-certified changing table is made from sustainably sourced wood, has sweet spring flare, and will grow with your child. When you don’t need the changing table feature anymore, remove the pad on top and use the piece as a dresser only.
8. Abstract Forest Mural Decals ($159): Scared to commit to a painted mural? This decal looks like the real deal but doesn’t come with the same level of permanence. The abstract forest design is a whimsical way to welcome spring without resorting to the same old petals and stems.
9. Serena & Lily Macrame Crib Skirt ($78): Dress up your kiddo’s crib with this fringe-y, textured skirt. Pair it with a floral fitted sheet and you have a spring sensation.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.