13 Products to Make Your Home Smell Extra Fresh for Spring
Let’s face it: We’ve been spending all winter shut inside without so much as a waft of a floral breeze. And while spring may not have sprung just yet, it that doesn’t mean you can’t start bringing some fresh air back into your home. Start your spring cleaning regimen with some fresh herbal and floral home scents to kick off the new season and make your home smell amazing.
1. Spring’s Eden Reed Diffuser ($26): A reed diffuser can be a great alternative for people who don’t want to light candles. These reeds pack a strong, spring-appropriate scent without being overpowering.
2. Aera Smart Diffuser ($200): Need a breath of fresh air… but not quite ready to open up all the windows? This smart diffuser lets you control when you want to scent your home with a clean, even fragrance that lasts for months and doesn’t take over the room.
3. Jemma Sands Waikiki Candle ($68): Sometimes a classic candle is all you need to freshen up a room. Light up this coconut wax blend from Jemma Sands and you’ll feel like a beachy breeze is blowing through your home.
4. Diptyque Orange Blossom Room Spray ($68): Oil diffusers and candles can be a no-go for homes with pets or kids. Opt instead for a high-quality room spray with a fresh scent ideal for the season.
5. Saje Aroma Time ($190): Single-function home goods are a thing of the past. This diffuser doesn’t just send light fragrance into your home, it’s also a sleek digital clock that’s useful in any room.
6. Floral Oil Diffuser ($24): What better way to ring in spring than with an oil diffuser that looks like a delicate flower itself? Use your essential oils on this ceramic flower that looks as good as it smells.
7. Williams Sonoma Spiral Eucalyptus Branches ($17): If you’re not into the oils, candles, or plug-ins, try out something a little more natural. Fresh cuts of eucalyptus are a beautiful addition to any room that needs a little greenery, as well as a subtle, refreshing scent.
8. MYARO Lavender Scented Sachets for Drawer and Closet ($16, Pack of 12): Drawers and closets can hide all kinds of unwanted smells. Combat the mustiness with these lavender sachets.
9. VicTsing Cool Mist Humidifier and Aroma Essential Oil Diffuser ($33): An aromatherapy diffuser works wonders for bringing scent to your home while keeping dryness at bay.
10. Otherland ($36+): At Otherland, you can immerse yourself in gorgeous scented candles by creating your own, personalized sets. Or just try one out at a time as you learn what your favorite fragrances are.
11. method Rainforest Bloom Gel Wash ($4): This limited edition collection of method hand wash is in partnership with Creative Growth, a non-profit arts center for adults with disabilities. There are four colorfully designed bottles and fresh spring fragrances.
12. Glisten Disposer Care Freshener ($4): Anyone who has ever had a garbage disposal knows that it can create a kind of *funk* after a while. Rinse away that odor by popping one of these little refreshers down the drain once in a while.
13. Poo-Pourri Go Toilet Spray ($15): Even the cleanest of bathrooms could use a little help once in a while. Leave this “before-you-go” spray out for your family or guests to keep the lavatory fresh.
Do you have any recommendations for home fragrance? Share them with us on Twitter @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.