13 Extra AF Accessories for All Your Holiday Parties
Extra, extra! You’re just one accessory (or three) away from being the belle of the ball. Between winter wedding ceremonies, upcoming holiday shindigs, and extravagant end-of-year fêtes, there’s a lot coming up on your calendar — and it’s your lineup of star-studded accessories that will rack up the most compliments by the punch bowl and on the dance floor. Keep scrolling for 13 extra AF statement pieces that are over-the-top in the best possible way. Just add a pair of glitter boots and you’ll be good to go.
2. LOÉIL Abaca Earring ($68): It’s time to graduate from your traditional diamond studs — these glistening earrings are game for red carpet premieres and black tie affairs alike.
3. Lirika Matoshi Embellished Tight ($150): Black tights take a backseat this season to fancy hosiery that packs on the glitz and glam. Peep these alternative star-embellished fishnet tights that would look hella cool with a leather moto jacket.
4. Pin & Tube Silk Bow Barrette ($18): Keep calm and put a big ol’ silky bow on it.
5. E8 by Miista Poppy Embroidered Flat ($109): Snag yo’self a pair of FUN embroidered flats that look as stylin’ in the bedroom as at your office holiday party. The fuzzy pom-pom on top is an extra festive touch that won’t go unnoticed.
6. Skinny Dip Gold Digger Clutch Bag ($80): Bling out your party-going lewk with this gold slogan-engraved clutch that calls for a faux fur topper and RiRi-esque mesh drop earrings.
7. Jennifer Behr Borealis Earring ($495): Make a whoa-worthy entrance with these Swarovski crystal stunners that will have you seeing stars beyond the stroke of midnight.
8. Bing Bang Large Triangle Hoops ($140): Meet the oversized triangle magic-makers that will command attention from up close and afar.
9. Alice + Olivia Darla Laser Cut Stars Box Clutch ($425): You don’t have to major in astrology to know that this laser-cut star clutch is a perfect match for all your jewel-tone gowns and jumpsuits.
10. Lisa Says Gah Velvet Socks ($38): These crushed velvet gold socks will 100 percent be on repeat with suede block heels and swishy accordion pleats.
11. Zara Brooch Bow Hairband ($23): Aspiring Blair Waldorf types, don’t leave home without this sophisticated bejeweled bow headband that’s fit for a (heated) rooftop gala.
12. Topshop Chainmail Pouch Cross Body Bag ($48): Swagger on, starting RN (’cause we say so). This fierce chainmail crossbody sac featuring a detachable chain strap will hold the essentials — and then some.
13. South Parade Velvet Sneakers ($208): These lavish navy slip-on sneaks — reimagined in velvet, no less — receive the VIP treatment thanks to a glitter-flecked bow. May we suggest silk pajama-style bottoms for the after-after party?