Extra, extra! You’re just one accessory (or three) away from being the belle of the ball. Between winter wedding ceremonies, upcoming holiday shindigs, and extravagant end-of-year fêtes, there’s a lot coming up on your calendar — and it’s your lineup of star-studded accessories that will rack up the most compliments by the punch bowl and on the dance floor. Keep scrolling for 13 extra AF statement pieces that are over-the-top in the best possible way. Just add a pair of glitter boots and you’ll be good to go.
1. Valfre Across the Universe Purse ($52): Abracadabra! This celestial-inspired purse is about to cast a spell on all your lovely suitors.
2. LOÉIL Abaca Earring ($68): It’s time to graduate from your traditional diamond studs — these glistening earrings are game for red carpet premieres and black tie affairs alike.
3. Lirika Matoshi Embellished Tight ($150): Black tights take a backseat this season to fancy hosiery that packs on the glitz and glam. Peep these alternative star-embellished fishnet tights that would look hella cool with a leather moto jacket.
4. Pin & Tube Silk Bow Barrette ($18): Keep calm and put a big ol’ silky bow on it.
5. E8 by Miista Poppy Embroidered Flat ($109): Snag yo’self a pair of FUN embroidered flats that look as stylin’ in the bedroom as at your office holiday party. The fuzzy pom-pom on top is an extra festive touch that won’t go unnoticed.
6. Skinny Dip Gold Digger Clutch Bag ($80): Bling out your party-going lewk with this gold slogan-engraved clutch that calls for a faux fur topper and RiRi-esque mesh drop earrings.
7. Jennifer Behr Borealis Earring ($495): Make a whoa-worthy entrance with these Swarovski crystal stunners that will have you seeing stars beyond the stroke of midnight.
8. Bing Bang Large Triangle Hoops ($140): Meet the oversized triangle magic-makers that will command attention from up close and afar.
9. Alice + Olivia Darla Laser Cut Stars Box Clutch ($425): You don’t have to major in astrology to know that this laser-cut star clutch is a perfect match for all your jewel-tone gowns and jumpsuits.
10. Lisa Says Gah Velvet Socks ($38): These crushed velvet gold socks will 100 percent be on repeat with suede block heels and swishy accordion pleats.
11. Zara Brooch Bow Hairband ($23): Aspiring Blair Waldorf types, don’t leave home without this sophisticated bejeweled bow headband that’s fit for a (heated) rooftop gala.
12. Topshop Chainmail Pouch Cross Body Bag ($48): Swagger on, starting RN (’cause we say so). This fierce chainmail crossbody sac featuring a detachable chain strap will hold the essentials — and then some.
13. South Parade Velvet Sneakers ($208): These lavish navy slip-on sneaks — reimagined in velvet, no less — receive the VIP treatment thanks to a glitter-flecked bow. May we suggest silk pajama-style bottoms for the after-after party?
Which of these extra AF accessories will you be rocking to all your upcoming holiday functions? Follow us on Pinterest for more style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.