18 Stuffed Cookie Recipes That’ll Up Your Baking Game
No matter what season it is, what diet you have or what mood you’re in, cookies are pretty much everything. You can have breakfast cookies in the morning, shortbread cookies for afternoon tea and skillet cookies for those nights when you need the comfort of a whole lot of sugar. We can all agree that most dishes are better when they’re stuffed, and cookies are no exception. If you agree, scroll down to be introduced to 18 stuffed cookies that will take your baking game to the next level.
1. Caramel Stuffed Apple Cider Cookies: Who would have thought to make cookies with instant apple cider packets? It spices up these cookies in a snap and goes perfectly with the caramel candy center. (via Inspired by Charm)
2. Soft and Chewy Nutella Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies: When it comes to cookies, there’s really no reason NOT to go big. Just one of these massive Nutella-stuffed cookies will be plenty to ease your sweet tooth and then some. (via Good Morning Cali)
3. Salted Caramel Stuffed Dark Chocolate Cookies: Only the darkest of chocolate will suffice for these cookies. You definitely need that bittersweet flavor to counteract the sweetness of the Milky Way surprise. (via Life, Love and Sugar)
4. Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies: Get ready for cookie inception. Just when you thought there’s nothing better than a classic chocolate chip cookie, someone had to go put an Oreo in the middle. YAAAAAS. (via Picky Palate)
5. Caramel Stuffed Pumpkin Cookies: Pumpkin, caramel and chocolate are an underrated baking trio. Once you make these cookies, you’ll be breaking them out for every fall occasion on your calendar. (via Crazy for Crust)
6. Caramel Stuffed Brown Sugar Cookies: Plain sugar cookies shouldn’t get to have all of the fun! If chewy cookies are more your speed, whip up these brown sugar bad boys that have a gooey caramel treat in the middle. (via Carlsbad Cravings)
7. Cheesecake Stuffed Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies: There’s no need to decide between cheesecake, chocolate and peanut butter. You can have it all, and wrapped up in a tiny cookie at that. (via Melanie Makes)
8. Caramel Stuffed Chocolate Snickerdoodles: First of all, why haven’t you been making snickerdoodles with chocolate this whole time? Secondly, you officially have to add caramel to every cookie you make from here on out. (via Handle the Heat)
9. Strawberry Cheesecake Stuffed Cookies: If there’s a cookie exchange in your future, these will be the favorites without question. They’ll think they’re getting a regular white chocolate chip cookie, until they take their first bite of pure bliss. (via A Cookie Named Desire)
10. Frosting Filled Chocolate Chip Cookies: Don’t be afraid to admit that you like cookies more than cake. Now that you know these soft-baked beauties exist, you can request them every year for your birthday. (via Cookies and Cups)
11. S’Mores Stuffed Cookies: Pro tip: If this recipe seems too labor intensive, omit the mini marshmallows from the batter and sandwich a full-size marshmallow between two hot cookies. Insta-s’mores! (via A Cookie Named Desire)
12. Marzipan Stuffed Almond Sugar Cookies: Marzipan is often underutilized in home baking. If buttery cookies, almond and orange blossom sound appealing to you, it’s time to get in the kitchen and make these treats. (via Love and Olive Oil)
13. Nutella Stuffed Snowball Cookies: From the outside, these unassuming snowball cookies look like your typical holiday dessert. Once you take one bite of the buttery shortbread and creamy Nutella melts in your mouth, you’ll be hooked. (via Life Made Sweeter)
14. Oreo Stuffed Peppermint Cookies: Peppermint chocolate dough coupled with Mint Oreos means you’re in for one exhilarating cookie (or five). These would definitely be the first to sell out at a bake sale. (via I Am Baker)
15. Pumpkin Cheesecake Snickerdoodles: Your favorite Thanksgiving dessert just got a mini makeover. It’s almost as if pumpkin, cheesecake and cinnamon-sugar were meant to be together. Oh, wait — they were! (via The Recipe Critic)
16. Reese’s Stuffed Peanut Butter Cookies: It’s a really good thing it’s not against the law to conceal this much peanut butter. If it was, these cookies would be doing hard time. (via Sally’s Baking Addiction)
17. Rolo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies: Using chocolate candies to stuff your cookies is the easiest way to amp up a baked treat. Enlist a little helper to unwrap them all and you’ve saved even more time. (via Like Mother, Like Daughter)
18. Snickers Stuffed Peanut Butter Cookies: We found a way you can get rid of your leftover Snickers from Halloween. Stuff them inside peanut butter cookies and drizzle the tops with chocolate and caramel to echo the flavors of the candy. (via The Gold Lining Girl)
Follow us on Pinterest for more fun baking ideas.
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)