While the quiche should be cooked to perfection, Easter brunch isn’t just about the food. Besides, what is a holiday really without all those festive decorations and fun DIYs? That’s why we’re here to help you deck out your table for the most gorgeous Easter brunch ever. You can easily make your tablescape extra special with pastels, eggs, baskets and so much more. Check out these 12 snap-worthy table settings that will make the perfect colorful canvas for your brunch — and visit the B+C shop for all the Easter supplies and gifts you need!
1. Simple Centerpiece: Because you have so many blooms to choose from come Easter, make them the spotlight of your centerpiece. They’ll add just the right amount of color to your pastel-hued tablescape. (via Style Me Pretty)
2. Crystalware: Such a dainty holiday deserves the fancy china and your grandmother’s crystal. (via Style Me Pretty)
3. Grass Place Setting: Who would have thought that a simple thing like grass could create such a beautiful place card for Easter? (via Style Me Pretty)
4. Tree Centerpiece: Easter eggs may not grow on trees but that doesn’t mean you can’t hang them from one. (via HGTV)
5. Carrot Flatware: If you’ll have a kid’s table at your Easter brunch, include these carrot place settings for a fun touch. (via Our Best Bites)
6. Daffodil Centerpiece: Grow your early spring flowers in the center of your table and you’ll have a gorgeous centerpiece by Easter. (via Williams-Sonoma)
7. Berry Baskets: Whether they are ceramic or disposable, berry baskets make the perfect little Easter basket for each guest at your brunch. (via My Sweet Savannah)
8. Basket Place Settings: Now these are just about the cutest place card settings we’ve ever seen. Plus, your guests get to eat those robin’s egg blue chocolate eggs. (via The House That Lars Built)
9. Nest Placemat: Simple wreaths put under your dinner plates create the wonderful illusion of a bird’s nest. Bonus points if you have birds on your china. (via Elizabeth Anne Designs)
10. Menu: You know how much we love printables. And this printable menu would be the ultimate finishing touch for any Easter brunch. (via Sarah Hearts)
11. Bunny Cookies: Provide your guests with these festive cookies and they’ll have a hard time waiting to eat your delicious fare. (via Hostess with the Mostess)
12. Outdoor Table: If you have nice weather, why not take your party to the backyard? There is nothing like a little sunshine to make any party fabulous. (via 100 Layer Cake-let)
Do you have any Easter table setting ideas that we missed? Tell us about them below!