6 Hair Brushes That Will Make Tangles a Thing of the Past
Stepping out of the shower should be nothing but stress-free, squeaky-clean bliss. Unfortunately, if you have tangle-prone tresses, that’s not always the case. And if constantly unraveling knot after knot after knot is your reality, then you’ll be glad to know that there are brushes on the market designed specifically for your hair care concerns. Since you shouldn’t be tasked with yet another struggle on top of your unruly mane, you can skip the shelf search and scroll below for six of those dexterously-designed detanglers for a knot-free noggin each and every time.
1. Suprent Velvet Touch Paddle Brush ($10): Thanks to the elastic air cushion and ball bristles on this brush, you can look forward to what’s essentially a spa-level scalp massage with every comb-through. What’s more, the comfortable, non-slip rubber handle ensures a good grip during the detangling process.
2. KareCo Tangle Buster Brush ($11): With its full-flex, wide-platform paddle, this brush moves with you as it glides through wet strands sans snaps or tangles.
3. Mason Pearson Popular Mixture Hair Brush ($205): This innovative grooming tool was developed and patented more than 100 years ago. It uses the finest high-quality boar bristles to detangle your mop while also exfoliating the scalp and stimulating the hair follicles.
4. Tangle Teezer The Original Detangling Hairbrush ($12): This Brit + Co pick’s patented bristles bend and flex through your locks while stopping snarls and tangles in their tracks. This helps to minimize hair breakage and keep all hair types looking and feeling healthy.
5. Wet Brush ($9): After stepping out of the shower, you can feel confident that this brush will reduce the knots, breakage, and hair loss on your head. Its nylon bristles feature ball tips that seamlessly run through your mane, effectively taking out knots without a single break.
6. Crave Detangling Brush ($10): Unique cone-shaped plastic bristles work to rid the hair of even the toughest tangles by separating the hair sideways instead of downward. It fits perfectly in the palm of your hand and makes for the ultimate travel BFF.
Tweet us your favorite detangling products @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.