5 Pieces We’re Sure You’ll Find in Taylor Swift’s New Clothing Line
As if Taylor Swift wasn’t enough of a businesswoman already, she’s now also a fashion designer – well, kind of. According to CNN Money, the 25-year-old mega-pop star has teamed up with Chinese online retailer, JD.com, to sell an exclusive line of clothing, making it the first seller of authorized T. Swift merchandise in China. The line, said to consist of pieces like dresses, sweatshirts and other tops, will be available in August on their website. The line’s launch comes just before Swift’s “1989” tour visit to Shanghai in November.
1. A Two Piece Set. When we envision Taylor’s closet, we kind of imagine a giant room that just packed full of matching two-piece sets. Whether it’s a crop top + circle skirt or a crop top + high waisted pants, nothing screams T.Swift more than this charming combo. (Photo via Kevin Winter/Getty)
2. Cat Prints. Taylor has made it known that she is totally obsessed with her cats, Meredith and Olivia. We’re hoping that obsession translates into a kitty covered clutch or maybe a t-shirt covered the tiny felines. (Photo via @taylorswift)
3. A fancy one-piece. When Taylor wants to cover up that midriff she often swaps for crop top + shorts combo for a killer one piece. We’re crossing our fingers for a romper or jumpsuit that’s but just for the beach but fancy enough to wear out on date night or to a cocktail party. (Photo via Larry Busacca/Getty)
4. This sequined jacket. This one might be a long shot, but we are thoroughly obsessed with this sequined bomber jacket Taylor has been wearing while on her 1989 tour. If a similar version becomes available you can bet that’ll be in our carts before you can say “1989.” (Photo via @karliekloss)
5. A pair of sky high heels. She may have started out as a country star, Taylor is now a full-fledged city girl. Lately whenever Taylor is spotted around NYC you’ll find her sporting a pair of stellar heels. While we may not all be willing to wear the style quite as much as she does, we’d love to own a Swift-backed pair to rock on a night out. (Photo via Pascal Le Segretain/Getty)
What do you hope to find in Taylor Swift’s upcoming line? Share with us in the comments below.
You can wear many hats running a business and sometimes some look better than others. Thanks to Office Depot, we're talking with Koyun Fan, co-founder of Sticky Rice Sisters, about finding inspiration along the way and staying organized on the road to success.