15 Tech Stocking Stuffer Ideas to Geek Out Over
When it comes to tech, there is something for everyone, since we’re all kind of techies these days. Whether you’re the digital native hoping to nab one of these gifts or you have a tech-obsessed BFF to shop for, scroll on to discover 15 cool stocking stuffers that’ll guarantee smiles on the faces of technology enthusiasts everywhere.
1. Urbanears Headphones ($50): Sometimes the factory Apple earbuds just won’t do. For the tech lover who has a fondness for music, these ruby red beauties are the way to go. Plus, they’re positively perfect for hands-free phone calls.
2. Bluetooth iPhone Camera Shutter ($25): Gone are the days of awkwardly trying to prop your phone up on something at the right angle and knocking the entire setup to the ground when you try to push the ten-second timer and run back into the photo with your friends. One press of a button from your perfectly posed location is all you need for a flawless photo.
3. Camera Mug ($24): Your photo-loving friend might confuse her real-life lens for this adorable mug — that’s how close it looks to the real thing. It’s just as perfect for coffee in the morning as it is for cocktails at night.
4. Classic Station ($30): This wooden beauty keeps your stuff organized, no matter where it tends to accumulate. From bedside tables to kitchen counters to the top of a messy desk, this tech station will keep you sorted and stylish all at once.
5. Instant Photo Lab ($193): There’s no need to be chained to a computer desk to print your photos. Throw this gadget in a tote bag, and you’re off. Snap shots in the wild and print them there too if you’d like.
6. Key TrackR ($30): This key finder is absolute perfection for the forgetful techies in your life. Their minds are filled with everything from theories on artificial intelligence to the next coding language taking over the Internet, so sometimes they simply can’t be bothered to think about things like keys. When those times strike, this gadget saves the day.
7. Mobile iPhone Charger ($30): When you love tech, you use it a lot. And when you use it a lot, you lose it a lot — battery life, that is. Keep your smartphone addict all charged up and lookin’ fly with this pretty mobile iPhone charger.
8. Nano Drone ($50): This is the pinnacle of tech gifts: A little drone small enough to fit in a stocking! Don’t let its size fool you. This nano drone can fly up to 164 feet and comes with three easy settings: beginner, advanced and expert.
9. Phoneography Starter Kit ($30): If you’ve got the curiosity, don’t let insecurity hold you back from perusing photography on the go. This kit gives you everything you need to get started and head out in the world confident enough to snap all the pics you want.
10. Pocket Spotlight ($30): With this little gadget, all you need is a smartphone to power tons of light at night. Ever been camping and your headlight goes out? The tech lover who owns this will be the hero of the trip.
11. Happy Plugr Earbuds ($35): These dazzlingly colored earbuds are perfect for minimalist music lovers. While headphones are all the craze, simplicity will always reign supreme. These beauties are barely there, but draw just the right spark of attention with their beautiful blue hue.
12. Smartphone Projector ($32): Forget fiddling with projectors or piling up on top of each other to have a Netflix party. All this little guy needs is a smartphone, and you’re all set for easy and comfortable communal viewing.
13. Spy Lens ($20): You sneaky devil, you! Take photos undercover with this spy lens that lets you shoot at 90-degree angles. It’s really great for catching your friends in hilarious moments when they think no one can see them.
14. Wallet TrackR ($25): Keys aren’t the only inconvenient thing to lose; missing wallets are right up there as one of the worst ways to kick off your day. But now you can slip this little guy in your wallet or a purse and suss it out from anywhere, just by using your smartphone.
15. Wide Angle iPhone Lens ($20): Those beautiful landscape views that can never be properly captured with a plain ol’ iPhone shall elude you no longer. Throw this little gadget on your phone and capture all the beauty of the spectacular scenes around you just as they look to the naked eye.
Which of these tech goodies will be gracing the stockings of the tech lovers in your life? Let us know in the comments below!