25 Cheap Stocking Stuffers Ideas Under $15
Even though we love coming up with unique gift ideas during the holidays (the more the merrier, right?) we’re no Taylor Swift and this ain’t no Swiftmas. In other words, that ish gets expensive. That’s why we’re all about stocking stuffers: They can be super thoughtful no matter who they’re for — a gift for mom or for the goofball in your life (white elephant alert!) — and they’re easy on the wallet. Because of that, they’re a great gift idea to start your holiday shopping spree. Ready, set… go! From immediate wins like boozy gummy bears to trinkets like tote-anywhere notebooks, delicate jewelry and dapper desk upgrades, here are 25 of the most swoon-worthy stocking stuffers for under $15.
1. The Artist’s Studio Tinted Lip Treatment ($14): Give a little glam to the lipstick lover in your life and throw this retro-inspired tube into her stocking. This lipstick isn’t just pretty on; the bobby pin-printed packaging is everything.
2. Shark Jaw Bottle Opener ($10): The jaws of life won’t be able to separate your BFF from this golden bottle opener. It’s a gift that’s as frightful as it is functional.
3. But First Coffee Mug ($14): Whether your bestie is always on the go or simply coffee obsessed (but really, who isn’t?), keep them moving in style with this too-true travel mug.
4. Pod Air Plant Planter ($12): For the girl with the green thumb, liven up her day-to-day with these pretty pastel air plant planters (say that 10 times fast!). Whether at home or at the office, these refreshing beauties are sure to brighten up even the coldest of winters.
5. Flowering Cookie Cutters ($14): If you’ve got a culinary diva on your shopping list, give her a gift you know she’ll put to good use in the kitchen. These floral cookie cutters are sure to keep her in cookie production all year long.
6. Mixer Manual ($15): Shake things up this holiday season (literally!). This manual will help any budding mixologist take it to the next level.
7. Color Wishes 5 Eyeshadow Palettes ($15): Give your girl a beauty overload with five (count em’ five!) matchbook color palettes that’ll keep her gorgeous all winter long. Or better yet, dole one out to five of your favorite friends… we won’t tell.
8. Champagne Bears ($8): Sincere thanks to whoever invented these special little gummy bears. These treats have the best of the best the holidays have to offer — champagne and candy. Break into these along with Christmas Day mimosas to feel extra fancy.
9. Fireball Marshmallows ($8): You should probably buy two of these — one for a Fireball lover in your life and one for yourself — because they’re Fireball. Marshmallows. Enough said.
10. Woodshop Monogram Ornaments ($9): Give your presents a personal touch with monogram ornaments. These vibrant letters are the perfect ingredient to keeping things merry and bright.
11. Mini Foil Message Binder Clips ($6): For the friend that likes to keep things tidy, help them ring in the new year with these sweet mini binder clips that prove, once again, that organization should always be done in style.
12. Speckled Dip Mug ($8): Cozy up (by the fire, please!) with these speckle dipped mugs. Handcrafted and carefully painted, these mugs can make a ceramic lover out of us all.
13. Pineapple Ring ($15): Stuff your stockings with a little bit of bling this season and add these pineapple rings to your shopping list. This cutie is basically a tropical oasis for your finger that might help you channel warm vibes in freezing temps!
14. Neon Vinyl NoteBook ($8): Give the gift of a pop of color with these neon vinyl notebooks. Whether you’re jotting down your dreams or tracking your budget, these eye-catching notebooks are sure to keep you on track and pretty in pink… or yellow… or orange.
15. Everyday Temporary Tattoos ($15): Temporary tattoos aren’t just for kids. These floral tats are sure to make a statement and add a bit of fun to any holiday wardrobe.
16. Brooklyn Studio Candles ($14): Give the gift of ambiance with these enchanting hand-poured candles. With scents like lavender, rose and fern moss, these travel-sized candles are sure to keep your bestie’s apartment smelling sweet!
17. The Lizzy Teapot ($15): This one’s for the tea lover on your holiday shopping list — an old-school pot with a modern twist! With its bright neon hue, this silicon teapot is sure to make your table setting a lot more interesting.
18. Equilateral Handmade Soap ($12): Mix functionality and style in your stocking stuffers this holiday season. With four distinct scents, these handmade soaps make a perfect gift for anyone you’re shopping for.
19. Watercolor Happy Journal ($13): Put a little elegance in your stockings with this ethereal watercolor journal. With its delicate look, this notebook not only gives off soothing vibes but is also sure to inspire whoever receives it.
20. Tocca Beauty Lip Gloss Set ($15): Your gfs have been protecting their lips with balm all season, so reward their chap-free puckers with a little shine thanks to this trio of lip glosses.
21. Small Patterned Trays ($12): These small patterned trays aren’t only cute — they’re really useful too. Whether they’re holding your keys, pens or glasses, they’re sure to keep your BFF’s workstation organized and adorable.
22. Cocktail Recipe Glass ($12): Nothing says Christmas morning like a Bloody Mary… wait, what?! At least now it will ;) Give your friend this foolproof cocktail glass, complete with lines to let them know how much of each ingredient they need to be mixing like a champ.
23. Kate Spade Bow Paper Clips ($13): What’s a holiday season without bows?! Give your friends a frill they can use all year long with these adorable and functional paper clips.
24. Bon Voyage Travel Notebook ($14): Having to say bon voyage to a college-bound family member or travelling bestie in the new year? Help them track their adventures with this handy travel notebook.
25. Arrow Cocktail Picks ($15): For the person who has everything… but probably doesn’t have these cocktail picks. Bring some fun to hosting with these quirky garnish spears.
Which stocking stuffers would you want to receive? Share with us in the comments below!
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)