25 Cheap Stocking Stuffers Ideas Under $15
Even though we love coming up with unique gift ideas during the holidays (the more the merrier, right?) we’re no Taylor Swift and this ain’t no Swiftmas. In other words, that ish gets expensive. That’s why we’re all about stocking stuffers: They can be super thoughtful no matter who they’re for — a gift for mom or for the goofball in your life (white elephant alert!) — and they’re easy on the wallet. Because of that, they’re a great gift idea to start your holiday shopping spree. Ready, set… go! From immediate wins like boozy gummy bears to trinkets like tote-anywhere notebooks, delicate jewelry and dapper desk upgrades, here are 25 of the most swoon-worthy stocking stuffers for under $15.
2. Shark Jaw Bottle Opener ($10): The jaws of life won’t be able to separate your BFF from this golden bottle opener. It’s a gift that’s as frightful as it is functional.
3. But First Coffee Mug ($14): Whether your bestie is always on the go or simply coffee obsessed (but really, who isn’t?), keep them moving in style with this too-true travel mug.
4. Pod Air Plant Planter ($12): For the girl with the green thumb, liven up her day-to-day with these pretty pastel air plant planters (say that 10 times fast!). Whether at home or at the office, these refreshing beauties are sure to brighten up even the coldest of winters.
culinary diva on your shopping list, give her a gift you know she’ll put to good use in the kitchen. These floral cookie cutters are sure to keep her in cookie production all year long.
6. Mixer Manual ($15): Shake things up this holiday season (literally!). This manual will help any budding mixologist take it to the next level.
keep her gorgeous all winter long. Or better yet, dole one out to five of your favorite friends… we won’t tell.
8. Champagne Bears ($8): Sincere thanks to whoever invented these special little gummy bears. These treats have the best of the best the holidays have to offer — champagne and candy. Break into these along with Christmas Day mimosas to feel extra fancy.
9. Fireball Marshmallows ($8): You should probably buy two of these — one for a Fireball lover in your life and one for yourself — because they’re Fireball. Marshmallows. Enough said.
10. Woodshop Monogram Ornaments ($9): Give your presents a personal touch with monogram ornaments. These vibrant letters are the perfect ingredient to keeping things merry and bright.
11. Mini Foil Message Binder Clips ($6): For the friend that likes to keep things tidy, help them ring in the new year with these sweet mini binder clips that prove, once again, that organization should always be done in style.
12. Speckled Dip Mug ($8): Cozy up (by the fire, please!) with these speckle dipped mugs. Handcrafted and carefully painted, these mugs can make a ceramic lover out of us all.
a little bit of bling this season and add these pineapple rings to your shopping list. This cutie is basically a tropical oasis for your finger that might help you channel warm vibes in freezing temps!
a pop of color with these neon vinyl notebooks. Whether you’re jotting down your dreams or tracking your budget, these eye-catching notebooks are sure to keep you on track and pretty in pink… or yellow… or orange.
15. Everyday Temporary Tattoos ($15): Temporary tattoos aren’t just for kids. These floral tats are sure to make a statement and add a bit of fun to any holiday wardrobe.
16. Brooklyn Studio Candles ($14): Give the gift of ambiance with these enchanting hand-poured candles. With scents like lavender, rose and fern moss, these travel-sized candles are sure to keep your bestie’s apartment smelling sweet!
17. The Lizzy Teapot ($15): This one’s for the tea lover on your holiday shopping list — an old-school pot with a modern twist! With its bright neon hue, this silicon teapot is sure to make your table setting a lot more interesting.
18. Equilateral Handmade Soap ($12): Mix functionality and style in your stocking stuffers this holiday season. With four distinct scents, these handmade soaps make a perfect gift for anyone you’re shopping for.
19. Watercolor Happy Journal ($13): Put a little elegance in your stockings with this ethereal watercolor journal. With its delicate look, this notebook not only gives off soothing vibes but is also sure to inspire whoever receives it.
20. Tocca Beauty Lip Gloss Set ($15): Your gfs have been protecting their lips with balm all season, so reward their chap-free puckers with a little shine thanks to this trio of lip glosses.
21. Small Patterned Trays ($12): These small patterned trays aren’t only cute — they’re really useful too. Whether they’re holding your keys, pens or glasses, they’re sure to keep your BFF’s workstation organized and adorable.
22. Cocktail Recipe Glass ($12): Nothing says Christmas morning like a Bloody Mary… wait, what?! At least now it will ;) Give your friend this foolproof cocktail glass, complete with lines to let them know how much of each ingredient they need to be mixing like a champ.
23. Kate Spade Bow Paper Clips ($13): What’s a holiday season without bows?! Give your friends a frill they can use all year long with these adorable and functional paper clips.
24. Bon Voyage Travel Notebook ($14): Having to say bon voyage to a college-bound family member or travelling bestie in the new year? Help them track their adventures with this handy travel notebook.
25. Arrow Cocktail Picks ($15): For the person who has everything… but probably doesn’t have these cocktail picks. Bring some fun to hosting with these quirky garnish spears.