Fall has a few givens: The leaves will fall (and we will jump in them), wine will be mulled, and come Thanksgiving, there will be turkey (or tofurkey!) on the table. But what will your mani be? Get savvy with this season’s best nail art, from impossibly cute gobblers to incredibly chic gradients as colorful as the changing leaves. Check out our favorite 26 DIY nail art designs below that you can wear all fall long.
1. Flannel Vibes: Since you’re probably already sporting your post-Thanksgiving-meal flannels, why not sport it on your digits?
2. Set the Scene: Create a mini holiday on your nails, complete with pumpkins, pie, and festive glitter!
3. Outdoor Feels: Savor this special time of year: The crisp night sky, a glowing fire, and chilly weather scream Thanksgiving.
4. Wooden Details: Bring the warm vibes inside with these cozy details on your digits — rustic wood included. Now, you’re just missing the apple pie.
5. Minimalist Leaves: Adorn your nails with a sky blue base and loosely scattered leaves to stay on-trend and not over-the-top.
6. Glitzy Holiday: Celebrate Thanksgiving with leaves, a pumpkin (of course), and a carefully crafted turkey.
7. Red and Leaves: Add leaves to a few of your fingers and round out your look with cranberry red polish to feel festive.
8. Pie Love: Profess your love of pumpkin pie with these yummy nail designs.
9. Trendy Designs: If painting turkey and pie on your nails isn’t your style, celebrate with a seasonal color job.
10. Graphic Decals: You don’t need to be a pro to rock next-level nails. Add Thanksgiving-themed decals to a white mani and you’re good to go!
11. Colorful Cornucopia: Your digits are the perfect canvas to create this colorful masterpiece.
13. Pumpkin Patch: Here’s a design that will last you from Halloween allll the way to Thanksgiving. After all, it is decorative gourd season! (via Fashion Lady)
14. Ombre Glitter Fall Colors: Did you ever think you’d be swooning so hard over a neutral mani? The range from tan to black is really punched up by the gorgeous orange- and gold-flecked polish. (via ILoveNP on Etsy)
16. Autumn Sparkles: Get all the greens and oranges and golds of autumn in one glittery bottle. What’s even more enticing? Buying a bottle supports nail polish artisans — this Indie Polish Vegan Lacquer ($5) is handmade in Canada.
17. Neon Foliage: We’ve never seen leaves turn this orange before! Make some magic happen with this mani. (via Fall in… Nail Love)
18. Pilgrim Minions: We guarantee that if you paint minions on your nails, you will be very popular with your little nieces and nephews. (via Ink 361)
19. Fall Gradient: Red, orange and gold glitter scatters from the nail beds like fall leaves — if only leaves were this sparkly! (via Nailpolis)
21. Graphic Pattern: Here’s another case where a summery color like hot pink can slip into your fall mani like that. We love the way it makes this graphic tan, white, and orange mani pop. (via Party Nails)
22. Fall Chevron: We’ve got it on our tote bags and our phone cases, so why not put chevron on our nails too? Keep it seasonal with a very fall palette of true orange, burgundy, and olive. (via Cosmopolitan)
23. Burnt Orange Glitter: This polish totally reminds us of cozy fires and chunky scarves, and how gorgeous this would look against an early Thanksgiving snow. (via The Happy Sloths)
24. Graphic Leaves: Kick polka dots up a notch by turning them into tumbling leaves. It’s way easy with a detailing brush at hand to drag the leaves and stems to perfect points. (via Divine Caroline)
25. Fall Gradient: Meet the chicer version of candy corn nails: a shimmery fall gradient of gold, orange, and olive. (via XO Noelle)
26. Thanksgiving Potluck: Maybe you can’t decide which design you like best, so why not mix it up? After all, you have 10 whole fingers to work with ;) (via Ink 361)
What’s your go-to Thanksgiving nail design? Show us on Instagram.