The Best Pillows for Every Type of Sleeper
Sleep is probably the most important part of your entire day. Lucky for you, catching those elusive zzz’s just got a million times easier thanks to all the next-level pillows on the market, whether you’re a side-sleeper, stomach recliner, or a toss-and-turner. We’ve got your back (quite literally) when it comes to the best selection of plushy goodness, so keep scrolling and prepare to have your best sleep ever.
1. Garnet Hill Exclusive Primaloft® Comfort Pillow ($48+): If you snooze on your side, this baby is for you. The edge’s panels will support your head, neck, and shoulders for proper alignment and a cozier sleep.
2. Slumbr Vela Down Feather Pillow ($80): If fluffy hotel pillows are your sleepy-time jam, stock up on this option that’s suitable for both side and stomach sleepers.
3. SleepBetter Iso-Cool Memory Foam Pillow ($39): If middle-of-the-night hot flashes strike, switch to this pillow made from a *genius* material that senses the body’s changing temps and regulates accordingly. If only we could get our AC to do that.
4. PrimaLoft® Deluxe Extra Firm / Side Sleeper Pillow ($55): The extra-firm density of this option provides a just-right support for snuggling in bed with a good book.
5. Lauren Ralph Lauren Logo Down Alternative Pillow ($10+): With their cozy polyester fiber filling and three densities to choose from, a night of dreamy rest is definitely in your future.
6. Restful Nights® Luxury Down Pillow ($48): Calling all luxe-lovers! The down filling and 400-thread-count of these luscious pillows provide a silky softness fit for a side-sleeping queen. Sweet dreams, your highness!
7. L.L.Bean Down-Alternative Damask Pillow ($34): Allergies got you down? Try this down-free choice, filled with 100 percent hypoallergenic PrimaLoft fill. Scratchy throat and nighttime sneezing, we bid you adieu.
8. Wamsutta® Dream Zone® Synthetic Down Side Sleeper Pillow ($80+): The side-sleeper-appropriate cushion has built-in protection from dust and debris, thanks to an antimicrobial coating.
9. BedgearDawn 1.0 Performance Pillow ($199): The weightless foam plays perfectly to pillow-huggers, while climate-control keeps us all perfectly balanced.
10. The Casper Pillow ($75): The pillow-in-pillow design combines the best of both worlds: support and a fluffy exterior. Plus, it’s made for all sleep positions, so toss and turn your heart away.
11. Parachute Down Pillow ($69+): Filled with a premium, all-natural material, we pretty much consider this the standard of down-filled pillows. Choose from three firmness levels: soft for stomach sleepers, medium for back sleepers, and firm for side sleepers.
12. BioSense Select Sleep Pillow with Soft Support ($70+): And lastly, this option is for the memory foam purists among us. You’ll love its allergy-free and washable material *almost* as much as those bonus nighttime hours you’ll be logging with the Sandman. We’ll take two, please!
What are your favorite ways to guarantee a good night’s rest? Tell us @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.