8 Wedding Blogs You Need to Know About
Whether you’re a bride-to-be or just a single gal secretly planning the DIY wedding of your dreams, these wedding blogs are must-reads. They provide loads of inspiration, diversity and dreamy photos. We picked the best of the best that will guide you along from day one to your walk the aisle. See for yourself!
1. The Perfect Palette: Planning your wedding design begins with a color palette, and that’s where The Perfect Palette comes into play. Everywhere you turn, you’ll run into irresistible inspiration that will help you plan your perfect day.
2. RocknRoll Bride: When you just can’t look at another cookie-cutter Big Day, this is the blog that serves up gorgeous, real-life inspo, including the beautiful “flower beard bride” you’ve been seeing all over the web this week.
3. Festival Brides: This UK-based wedding inspo site was made for the free-spirited bride. It celebrates truly unique style with endless bohemian-inspired ideas to incorporate into your big day.
4. Artfully Wed: Artfully Wed will help you paint your picture-perfect wedding day with an abundance of inspiration from real weddings. Their must-have tips and advice are just the thing to help you through the planning process. Trust us, you won’t be disappointed.
5. Rustic Wedding Chic: For all you rustic lovers out there, this site is for you. It has loads of gorgeous real-wedding inspo that will surely help you plan the beautiful barn or outdoor wedding of your dreams.
6. Black Bride: We love Black Bride thanks to their gorgeous inspiration. Their real-wedding spotlights and long list of trusted vendors and wedding specialists will leave any bride with a seamless wedding planning process.
7. Secret Wedding Blog: If you haven’t checked out Secret Wedding Blog, you definitely should. It’s an eye-opening and inspiring source that shows the beauty in fusion and multicultural weddings.
8. Glamour and Grace: This blog is your one-stop shop for all things vintage. We love their endless inspiration of real weddings along with their shop filled with handmade and handpicked wedding essentials.
Have you heard of these wedding blogs? Tell us your favorite in the comments below!