Dec 28, 2012
The BritList: The Evolution of Batman, BeetBox + More
Ready for another weekend of holiday parties? Or perhaps you’re planning on laying low in preparation for New Year’s Eve? Either way, it’s Friday morning and you deserve some giggles. Here we go!
BeetBoxThis instrument lets people play drum beats by touching actual beets, powered by Raspberry Pi. So cool. Click here to see a full video of how it works.
2. Magic Cubes Kitchen Rack: Such a simple design and insanely useful. Definitely need to come up with a similar hack.
Daisy Garden RugBring the beauty of the outdoors in! Or at least something like the outdoors. Each hand-woven daisy garden rug has hidden snap buttons, allowing you to arrange your daisies anyway you like.
4. Flip Furniture Coffee Cup: This piece turns into a table, small armchair, or higher chair with a low back. Love it.
Vool Laptop StandHow beautiful is this laptop stand? Thanks to Swiss Miss for the find.
6. Big Cat Cat Hats: Cats wearing hats inspired by larger cats. New meme alert!
7. Matte Glitter Nail Polish: Perfect for New Year’s Eve.
8. Pigment Powder Photos: Powder in motion. Such a gorgeous photo series.
9. Evolution of Batman: Love this study of the evolution of the Batman logo from 1940 to today.
Plush StoleComfy, cozy, and chic? Oh Anthropologie, you are a well-dressed devil.
As Co-Founder and Chief Creative Officer of Brit + Co, Anjelika Temple brings her voracious consumption of all things creative and colorful to DIY projects, geeky gadgetry finds and more. When she's not DIY-ing her heart out, you'll find her throwing dinner parties with friends or adventuring with her husband David, their daughters Anokhi and Indira, and their silly dog Turkey.