The BritList: The Flask Bangle, a 3D-Printed Fashion Line and More
Happy last day of July! If you haven’t done your summer to-do list thus far, it’s time to get on it. Our list includes: learn a brand new skill (oh heyyy Coding 101!), attend or host a super epic pool party, swim in the ocean… even for 10 seconds, watch a movie in the great outdoors and go camping or glamping ;)
1. Sand Art Shift Dress ($135): First up, we’ve got yet another item from our friends at Clashist. This Sand Art shift dress was put on this earth to make all of our ‘90s teen dreams come true. (P.S. There are still four pieces of my own original sand art on display at my mom’s house in Philly.)
2. Truth and Humor: True that.
3. Fashion Pieces Made Out of Acrylic Nails: That’s right. Look closely. These artfully crafted dresses are actually made out of acrylic nails! So crazy.
5. DIY Rainbow Paint Roller: How amazing is this? It’s a DIY hack for creating your own rainbow paint roller that you can fill with any range of colors.
6. Indigo Tie Dye Kit ($12): At just under twelve bucks, this kit is perfect for shibori amateurs and pros alike. It’s got everything you need to create a huge vat of dye that can add indigo action to lots of items!
9. Vans x Eley Kishimoto Living Art Collection: If you’re not familiar with Eley Kishimoto, it’s time to get in the know. Known for vibrant, graphic designs and a mission to Print the World, this husband-and-wife design house is all about merging art with fashion in a highly wearable way. And now, they’ve teamed up with Vans to bring their Living Art dreams to life! :)