This Grown-up Version of Millennial Pink Is Taking Over Our Instagram Feeds
Millennial pink had its moment in 2018, but there’s a new hue leader in town — grown-up pink. The dustier and more *mature* version of the cheery color is being showcased on wall backsplashes, couches, and beds alike. (And TBH, we’re not complaining.) If you’re ready to introduce a little brightness into your life for 2019, turn to the below ‘grams for a stylish dose of inspo.
1. @nudeandthenovice: Love (and grown-up pink) is all you really need.
2. @chambersaustelle: Kick back and relax on this velvet stunna all done up in the hue of the moment.
3. @atthelisles: Splash it on a statement wall for an eye-catching backdrop in your sleep space.
4. @ellie.lillstrom: We’d pick this lunch spot any day of the week. (Pass the rosé, please!)
5. @betsustudio: Velvet loungers and a luxe throw make for one dreamy bedroom. The only thing missing? A good book to curl up to.
6. @claireeliseinteriors: Two minutes or two hours, either way, we won’t mind passing the time on this rosy sofa.
8. @_emi_road_: Two basic items never looked more beautiful.
9. @studio11_minsk: Scoot up a chair and stay awhile at this welcoming bar.
10. @nataliejayne_semmens: We’ve got all the heart-eye emojis over this room.
Searching for a hue for your next project? Check us out on Pinterest for more trending colors!