These Are the Holy Grail of Leggings, According to Pinterest
Whether you wear them for workouts or for fashion (check out these fall-wardrobe ready styles), leggings are the wardrobe staple no woman should ever be without, especially come holiday time, when you need something cozy to throw on after Turkey Day dinner.
But all leggings are not created equal, as our friends over at Refinery 29 recently discovered via Pinterest.
The social site shared its six most-pinned leggings with the outlet, and while (shocker!) Lululemon did grab the top spot, there were also some newbies we’re pretty much dying to check out on the list. Check out which six made the cut below.
1. Lululemon Wee Are From Space Silver Spoon Wunder Under Crops: These leggings were a limited-edition pair, so sadly, they’re no longer available (sans for a size 2, 4, 6 or 8 via eBay), though you can get a similar version of Wunder Under III Crops ($88) on the brand’s Website in a maze print. With more than 213,000 saves on the original pair, it’s worth a shot!
2. Senita Athletics Pocket Capris ($36): In similar style at a friendlier price are Senita Athletics’ pocket capris. The beauty of these guys are all of their handy little storage spots (there’s a back-zip pocket for a slim key or gym card and two side pockets large enough to store most phones), making them a go-to gym staple.
3. Senita Athletics Fierce Capris ($35): Like the pocket capris but with a mesh inlay, the reviews on the fierce capris prettttty much speak for themselves. They’re tagless and squat proof (whatever that means!) to boot, so you’re not likely to have an embarrassing ripped crotch moment.
4. Om Shanti Eco-Friendly Printed Performance Leggings ($85): In additional to being fully functional, these are bold enough to act as a statement piece beneath a basic tee. Not into graffiti? No worries — there are 15 more prints to choose from.
5. Zoe Leather Look Leggings ($35): Instantly dressing up your chunky sweaters and tunics are these wet look leggings from Daily Chic. They’re pretty much perfect for making like Kate Upton and channeling your inner Sandra Dee, so we kind of can’t believe they’re under $50.
6. Free People Turnout Leggings ($88): If you’re getting major ballerina vibes from these, that might be because they’re practically made for dance (though yoga or running are totally viable options too). Special not only for their unique aesthetic design, the tech fabric they’re made from is sourced in Italy and features UV protection to boot.
Do you have a favorite brand of leggings? Share with us @BritandCo.
(h/t Refinery 29)