16 Thin Rings That Are Big on Style
Your hands don’t need to be dripping in diamonds or stacked with big baubles to make a statement — sometimes, less is more when you’re trying to bedazzle in style. That’s why we’re all about the thin ring. These super slender rings won’t weigh your hands down, but they won’t let you go unnoticed either. Unusual designs and subtle-yet-stunning details make for extraordinarily big style in a deceptively small package. And for those days when you’re feeling a “go big or go home” look, they’ve got serious stacking potential so you can layer ’em on with the rest of your ring collection. Check out these 16 slim rings we’re currently coveting.
1. Jennie Kwon Black 2 Diamond Cuff Ring ($380): Dainty but definitely not dull, this gold ring has a cool cuff construction and two black diamonds that give it an edge.
Cat-lovin’ ladies: You’ve gotta scoop up one of these funky, feline-inspired rings. Way more subtle than an outrageous (but awesome) headband, you can rock this every day of the week without eliciting awkward looks.
rose gold band has just enough color to give your look a subtle oomph.
4. & Other Stories Geometrical Twin Ring ($15): Made from thin wire, this posh piece is like nothing you’ve seen before. The geometric shapes give this high-shine twin ring a rare, contemporary appeal.
5. Stefanie Sheehan Designs Gold Spike Ring ($43): Even with just a single spike, this super slim ring will certainly attract attention. Wear it alone or do some trendy mixing and matching with the brand’s silver spike ring.
<span class="product_title" id="ctl00_ContentMainPage_ctlSeparateProduct_lblProductTitle"><a href="http://www.asos.com/ASOS/ASOS-Fine-Chain-Linked-Rings/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=4834948" target="_blank">ASOS Fine Chain Linked Rings</a> (</span>
7. Free People Open Crescent Ring ($88): This green tourmaline and pearl ring boasts a unique design that won’t weigh your hand down, but is sure to start a conversation or two.
9. Elisha Marie Jewelry Hammered Siren Ring ($36): Much like the mythical creatures it’s named after, this radiant ring demands attention.
10. Bauble Bar Ice Wrap Two-Finger Ring ($58): Take an off-kilter approach to your everyday style with a ring that does things differently. The asymmetric, two-finger double band with glitzy pavé stones and a sleek metallic finish will instantly add cool factor to your getup.
11. Wanderlust Screw-Split Rose Gold Ring ($29): Whether you wear it as a midi ring or make it a ring finger regular, this quirky band will quickly become a favorite.
Stack ’em high or rock them solo-style — these black crystal-studded bands will make you feel anything but square.
triangle ring is both simple and bold. It might be thin, but the pointy piece sits tall and proud, ready to take on anything (especially a style crisis).
14. Honey My Heart Arc Ring ($20): Once you slip one of these smooth, subtle arcs on your fingers, you’ll be hooked. We love them stacked up for a cool waterfall effect.
15. Fox and the Fawn Twig Ring ($28): Elegant and earthy, this ultra thin ring is hand-forged to look like a natural branch. It’s the perfect piece to wear while embracing your inner goddess.
not. Steel wire wrapped around the hammered brass band adds a rugged, industrial edge for a no-nonsense look.