We’re pretty sure triangles are trending right now. We’ve seen the three-sided motif popping up on everything from geometric wall art to jewelry to nail art, and we’re officially on board. While we still have love for the square, the circle and the rectangle, this member of the basic shape family is rising above the rest when it comes to home decor. To prove it, we’ve rounded up 30 ways to decorate your space with the elementary shape.
1. A-Frame Mirrors (price upon request): Checking yourself out in a rectangular mirror is so last year.
2. Knitted Triangle Pillow ($45): We’re sure your couch and bed are full of square pillows. Adding a pyramid into the mix will be the cherry on top.
3. Equilateral Triangle Pillows ($36): Speaking of throw pillows, these bright ones are perfect for your sofa.
4. DIY Triangular Wall System: Organize your supplies in style with this ultra-cool DIY wall system. It’s like art and organization in one. (via Brit + Co)
5. DIY Washi Wallpaper: Create your own (colorful) triangles on your wall or floor. All you need is bright washi tape and patience. (via Brit + Co)
6. Triangle Border Wall Decal ($18): Divide up your wall with a triangle decal. We’re loving the way the salmon pink contrasts with the black and white — and we wouldn’t mind seeing some art up top.
7. Metal Triangle Wall Banner ($18): We’ve already established that banners aren’t just for birthday parties. This metal one proves that garlands makes pretty fab decorations all year ’round.
8. Tangram Magnet Set ($21): We’ve all heard of poetry magnets, but say hello to TANGRAM magnets! This bright and colorful set will beautifully display your grocery list while working your brain.
9. DIY Faux Leather Triangle Coasters: Okay, so these aren’t triangle-shaped, but they are triangle-printed — and who says you can’t take the DIY further and turn them into triangles? (via By Wilma)
10. Pyramid Cat Cabin ($32): If you’re a cat lady, your feline needs this. Trust.
11. Triangle Concrete Pot ($28): We’re totally in love with succulents and indoor gardens. These unique planters just upped your green game. They even look good individually if you’re looking to save some funds.
12. DIY Triangle Frames: Cut your washi tape into triangle shapes to frame your snapshots… or in this case, butterfly and bug pics. (via Brit + Co)
13. Stainless Steel Triangle Cookie Cutters ($11): You know your inner baker wants to make triangle cookies. We foresee some pretty creative holiday treats in your future.
14. DIY Origami Decor: Shelf looking a little bare? Take your decor up a notch with this folded masterpiece. (via Brit + Co)
15. Triangle Bracket Wall Shelf ($60 for two): Regular shelves are boring. Triangle shelves are awesome.
16. DIY Ombre Triangle Quilt: This darling quilt is perfect for a nursery, but we kinda want it for ourselves (sorry, baby). (via See Kate Sew)
17. Needlepoint Triangle Pillow ($80): How awesome is this needlepoint pillow?! We’re fans of all three, but that technicolor triangle has our name on it.
18. DIY Geometric Mobile: You don’t need a child or a crib to hang up a chic mobile. This geometric hanger would look cool in any room of the house. (via Brit + Co)
19. Modern Dining Chair ($1,245): While they come at a hefty price, these unique and customizable triangle chairs will make a statement in your dining room.
20. DIY Triangle Shelves: If you’ve got tiny trinkets, display them on these mini triangle shelves. We’re pretty fond of them on their own, too. (via A Beautiful Mess)
21. Pyramid Headboard ($698): This cool headboard would look stunning in any bedroom, but you could probably do this one yourself. Hello, weekend DIY project.
22. Triangle-Eye Curtain Tie Back ($20 for two): Turn your living room into a bohemian oasis with these third-eye curtain tie backs.
23. DIY Geometric Wall Art: If your space is just begging for some artwork, look no further than this DIY wooden piece. Play around with the color palette so that it fits your style. (via Pneumatic Addict Furniture)
24. Hanging Porcelain Planter ($50): Vertical gardens are all the rage right now. If you can’t fit an entire garden in your small space, opt for a hanging planter like this one.
25. DIY Wall Borders: Remember that pink triangle wall border? Now you can learn how to make your own! (via Scandinavian Deko)
26. Triangle Cutting Board ($198): This chic cutting board would make a superb housewarming gift. You’re welcome.
27. A-Frame Mirror Shelf ($325): How rad is this mirror?! It could work in so many room, you may as well buy two. And while you’re at it, check out the other cool stuff CHIAOZZA makes.
28. DIY Stenciled Tea Towels: For a subtle triangle addition to your kitchen, take a stab at these DIY stencil tea towels. Obvs, we love color, but these would look pretty stellar in black and white. (via Lovely Indeed)
29. DIY Geometric Textile Art: Who needs a tile backsplash when you can make this textile art? Sure, you could hang this beaut in other spots, but behind the sink is an unexpected touch. (via Curbly)
30. DIY Concrete Geometric Wall Planters: Okay, guys. You can officially consider us tri-curious. (via A Piece of Rainbow)
What is your favorite way to decorate with triangles? Talk to us below!