30 Ways to Decorate Your Space With Triangles
We’re pretty sure triangles are trending right now. We’ve seen the three-sided motif popping up on everything from geometric wall art to jewelry to nail art, and we’re officially on board. While we still have love for the square, the circle and the rectangle, this member of the basic shape family is rising above the rest when it comes to home decor. To prove it, we’ve rounded up 30 ways to decorate your space with the elementary shape.
1. A-Frame Mirrors (price upon request): Checking yourself out in a rectangular mirror is so last year.
2. Knitted Triangle Pillow ($45): We’re sure your couch and bed are full of square pillows. Adding a pyramid into the mix will be the cherry on top.
3. Equilateral Triangle Pillows ($36): Speaking of throw pillows, these bright ones are perfect for your sofa.
8. Tangram Magnet Set ($21): We’ve all heard of poetry magnets, but say hello to TANGRAM magnets! This bright and colorful set will beautifully display your grocery list while working your brain.
10. Pyramid Cat Cabin ($32): If you’re a cat lady, your feline needs this. Trust.
11. Triangle Concrete Pot ($28): We’re totally in love with succulents and indoor gardens. These unique planters just upped your green game. They even look good individually if you’re looking to save some funds.
15. Triangle Bracket Wall Shelf ($60 for two): Regular shelves are boring. Triangle shelves are awesome.
17. Needlepoint Triangle Pillow ($80): How awesome is this needlepoint pillow?! We’re fans of all three, but that technicolor triangle has our name on it.
19. Modern Dining Chair ($1,245): While they come at a hefty price, these unique and customizable triangle chairs will make a statement in your dining room.
22. Triangle-Eye Curtain Tie Back ($20 for two): Turn your living room into a bohemian oasis with these third-eye curtain tie backs.
23. DIY Geometric Wall Art: If your space is just begging for some artwork, look no further than this DIY wooden piece. Play around with the color palette so that it fits your style. (via Pneumatic Addict Furniture)
26. Triangle Cutting Board ($198): This chic cutting board would make a superb housewarming gift. You’re welcome.
28. DIY Stenciled Tea Towels: For a subtle triangle addition to your kitchen, take a stab at these DIY stencil tea towels. Obvs, we love color, but these would look pretty stellar in black and white. (via Lovely Indeed)
What is your favorite way to decorate with triangles? Talk to us below!
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)