30 Ways to Decorate Your Space With Triangles
We’re pretty sure triangles are trending right now. We’ve seen the three-sided motif popping up on everything from geometric wall art to jewelry to nail art, and we’re officially on board. While we still have love for the square, the circle and the rectangle, this member of the basic shape family is rising above the rest when it comes to home decor. To prove it, we’ve rounded up 30 ways to decorate your space with the elementary shape.
1. A-Frame Mirrors (price upon request): Checking yourself out in a rectangular mirror is so last year.
2. Knitted Triangle Pillow ($45): We’re sure your couch and bed are full of square pillows. Adding a pyramid into the mix will be the cherry on top.
3. Equilateral Triangle Pillows ($36): Speaking of throw pillows, these bright ones are perfect for your sofa.
8. Tangram Magnet Set ($21): We’ve all heard of poetry magnets, but say hello to TANGRAM magnets! This bright and colorful set will beautifully display your grocery list while working your brain.
10. Pyramid Cat Cabin ($32): If you’re a cat lady, your feline needs this. Trust.
11. Triangle Concrete Pot ($28): We’re totally in love with succulents and indoor gardens. These unique planters just upped your green game. They even look good individually if you’re looking to save some funds.
15. Triangle Bracket Wall Shelf ($60 for two): Regular shelves are boring. Triangle shelves are awesome.
17. Needlepoint Triangle Pillow ($80): How awesome is this needlepoint pillow?! We’re fans of all three, but that technicolor triangle has our name on it.
19. Modern Dining Chair ($1,245): While they come at a hefty price, these unique and customizable triangle chairs will make a statement in your dining room.
22. Triangle-Eye Curtain Tie Back ($20 for two): Turn your living room into a bohemian oasis with these third-eye curtain tie backs.
23. DIY Geometric Wall Art: If your space is just begging for some artwork, look no further than this DIY wooden piece. Play around with the color palette so that it fits your style. (via Pneumatic Addict Furniture)
26. Triangle Cutting Board ($198): This chic cutting board would make a superb housewarming gift. You’re welcome.
28. DIY Stenciled Tea Towels: For a subtle triangle addition to your kitchen, take a stab at these DIY stencil tea towels. Obvs, we love color, but these would look pretty stellar in black and white. (via Lovely Indeed)
What is your favorite way to decorate with triangles? Talk to us below!