20 Moto Jackets for Your Rocker-Lovin’ Heart
Remember when Uncle Jesse on Full House used to wear leather motorcycle jackets and was basically the coolest person ever? Well, it’s time (if you haven’t already) for us to embrace our inner Katsopolis. Moto jackets are fall’s chicest new trend and they’re prettier than ever before. This season’s set is colorful and comes in all sorts of materials (think: tweed, canvas and wool), all while maintaining its badass street cred. How could we not jump on board? Check out these 20 ways to achieve total style maven status with a moto that will suit your style to a tee.
1. Tela Moto Jacket ($168): We LOVE black and white knits, especially when they’re mixed with a little bit of leather. It’s the perfect combination of classy and edgy.
2. Checkered Moto Jacket ($50): Don’t have a go-to jacket for the fall? Looks like you found it. This dark checker pattern is subtle enough to work for everything from a casual walk in the park to a formal night out.
3. Right Tune Belted Motorcycle Jacket ($575): A pink leather jacket? Hell yeah! It’s time to unleash your inner biker babe.
5. Marled Boucle Moto Jacket ($28): If you don’t know (don’t worry — we didn’t either!), boucle is knit fabric made of novelty yarn. That basically means this jacket is just as comfy as that sweater your grandma knitted for you, but about twenty times more fashionable.
6. Plus Faux-Leather Moto Jacket ($49): If you’re going to invest in a leather jacket, you might as well check out all the available hues. Whereas black jackets tend to work better for more formal events, brown ones are perfect for a casual day outing. The takeaway: it’s best to have both in your arsenal.
7. Flora Moto Jacket ($248): Moto jackets have definitely become a lot more feminine, but that hasn’t removed any of its impact at all. This floral piece, in the words of Anthropologie, is “endlessly versatile and totally timeless.”
8. Faux Suede + Leather Moto Jacket ($33): Quilted leather sleeves are just one of the many fabulous features of this jacket. We’d recommend pairing it with an LBD for a fun girls’ night out.
9. Herringbone Biker Jacket ($148): Those of you looking for a heavier-duty jacket this fall will definitely appreciate this herringbone beauty. The collar even folds up so you can snuggle up when the weather’s frosty.
10. Jacquard Moto Jacket ($128): It’s not often that we come across red moto jackets, so this one captured our attention right away. Not only is it super unique due to its color, but it’s also made of jacquard fabric. Could life get any better?
11. Mixed Media Moto Jacket ($139): Little black jackets (LBJ?) are one of the best items to own, and this puffy-sleeved beaut is at the top of our list. It hits all the marks. Stylish? Yep! Warm?Um, did you not read that “puffy sleeved” part?
12. Oversized Fleece Moto Jacket ($198): You know those days when you just want to walk around in a Snuggie all day? We’ve found the solution — fleece jackets!
13. Tweed Moto Jacket ($45): It might be the beret, but we’re totally getting a chic Parisian vibe from this tweed wonder. Unlike haute couture, however, it’s exceptionally affordable.
15. Blue Moto Jacket ($78): With crop tops back in fashion, we knew it was only a matter of time until cropped outerwear made its way onto shelves. This jacket proves you can still be stylish with half as much!
16. Houndstooth Moto Jacket ($158): Houndstooth is the floral print of the fall. It’s everywhere, and it’ll never go out of style. Ever.
17. Perry Contrast Moto Jacket ($150): This two-tone jacket is a complete stunner — from that dreamy shade of orange to the high-fashion hardware. It’s a jacket that makes us want it to be fall all year round!
18. Emmett Moto Jacket ($114): Now you can achieve the classy elegance of Audrey Hepburn by simply slipping this jacket on. Yup, it’s really that simple.
19. Specklestripe Moto Jacket ($80): Stripes! Speckles! Success.
20. Plus Mixed-Media Asymmetrical Moto Jacket ($72): And finally, another mixed media moto jacket. And this one is ultra luxe: the navy suede, the faux leather sleeves? It’s all on-point.
What’s your take on the moto jacket trend? Let us know in the comments below!