This Best-Selling Retro Wedding Dress Is Less Than $200
Weddings: We love absolutely everything about them. From pretty bridesmaid dresses to stunning cascading bouquets and everything in between, we’re into just about everything nuptial-related. Nothing gets us quite as excited as a radiant bride in a gorgeous wedding gown, though!
But what makes a gown gorgous? Bridal fashion has certainly changed and evolved quite a bit over the past few decades, transitioning from the signature sophisticated glam of the ’20s to the understated chic looks of the ’60s to today’s over-the-top trends.
Our friends over at ModCloth yearn for the days of yore, however, and stock plenty of retro bridal pieces that, quite frankly, take our breath away. One classic gown in particular, however, has quickly become the site’s number one best-selling dress, with 880 glowing reviews and plenty of Insta inspo to boot.
Dubbed the Gilded Grace dress, this pretty Champagne-colored frock features lace sleeves with a sweetheart neckline and a knee-length skirt, making it a flattering look on practically every body type (and we do mean every: It’s available in sizes 2-26).
Best of all? It costs only $175! The wedding dress of your dreams for under $200? No wonder brides all across the country are going crazy over Gilded Grace! We can’t say we blame them: Just take a look at how beautiful these ladies look.
1. @laniebirddesigns: Graphic designer Helena Williams and her hubby were the epitome of vintage chic and glamour on their wedding day in Louisiana. Helena upped the ante by pairing her gown with a seriously pretty flower crown and exotic bouquet (is that a cactus we spy?!).
2. @greenweddingshoes: Wedding photog Jen captured this sweet bridal party at “the former home of Georgia O’Keeffe.” Rather than rock the dress herself, the bride opted to dress all of her bridesmaids in it, and we must say, they all look picture perfect.
3. @ladyjessicawhite: Bride Jessica made the gown her own by adding a blue sash for that perfect little pop of color. “So blessed to have found the perfect wedding dress. Gold lace and all!” she gushed. It really is perfect, Jess!
4. @lauraleekerr: Bride Laura went the DIY route to give her outfit a fresh (and bold!) new look by dying the bottom hem of the dress pink. How fun!
5. @libbicarmen: Bride Libbi paired her frock with light touches of elegance, from her pink veil to the vintage brooch pinned to her bouquet. “Thank you so much @modcloth for making such a perfect dress for my special day!” she raved on Instagram. One word: stunning.
Are you loving this affordable look? Tweet us @BritandCo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.