Hosting a Super Bowl party is no easy feat. From hanging Super Bowl decorations to making Super Bowl appetizers, you’ll be utterly exhausted by the time the party begins. So if there’s one way to treat yourself (and we guess your guests too) after a long day of party-prepping, it’s by sipping a citrusy IPA beer cocktail while you watch the game. Made with watermelon sparkling water, Cointreau, lemon and, of course, beer, this cocktail concoction is refreshing and tasty AF. Upgrade your Super Bowl party with this one-of-a-kind drink. Trust us: You won’t regret it.
- 1 ounce Cointreau
- half bottle IPA beer
- 3/4 cup watermelon sparkling water
- half a lemon
1. In a chilled glass, pour half an IPA. Discard the rest (or drink it, whatever you prefer).
2. Add one ounce of Cointreau.
3. Squeeze half a lemon.
4. Top it off with watermelon-flavored sparkling water.
5. Stir it and serve immediately.
In a chilled glass, pour half an IPA. Discard the rest (or drink it, whatever you prefer).
Squeeze half a lemon.
Top it off with watermelon-flavored sparkling water, stir it and serve immediately.
We’re so ready for the game. YUM!
For more delicious recipes for your Super Bowl party, follow us on Pinterest!