Let’s face it: We’re in the midst of engagement season, and you’re going to need lots of ready-to-be-delivered gifts for your newly engaged friends. While you don’t need to go all out, you want to let them know right away how excited you are for their LOVE. These gift ideas will help you find a stress-free but totally thoughtful surprise that can show up soon after the happy couples post their engagement announcements on Instagram. Scroll on and get ready to check “gift” off your list, and then get to planning an epic Queen Bey-themed bachelorette party!
1. To & From Custom Gifts ($55+): The gals behind To & From Gifts offer a range of gifting options that can meet your needs and your budget. Whether you have something specific in mind for the happy couple or no clue at all, they’ll bring you high-quality products and a personal touch.
2. The Little Market “Best Day Ever” Soy Blend Candle ($26): Celebrate the newly engaged couple with this unique soy blend candle they’ll totally love. The Little Market makes sure these handmade cuties support female refugees at Prosperity Candle in the United States.
3. Packed Party Packages ($30+): Packed Party has everything from themed care packages to drinkware and even a travel line. Plus, the babes behind this company include a letterpress card stating what the party is, why it’s being sent, and even sign it with your name for a personal touch.
4. The Confetti Bar Love in Bloom Floralfetti ($12): Nothing really says *congrats* like a handful of confetti, so go ahead and get those two lovebirds a cup (or two!) The Confetti Bar makes a biodegradable mix of red, pink, and cream flower petals with lavender buds and gold mica. You can even sign them up for the Confetti of the Month Club, so they can celebrate every month leading up to their big day!
5. The Bouqs Company Floral Bouquet ($40+): Share your excitement with fresh, colorful flowers from The Bouqs Company. These farm-to-table florals are cut the day you order them and shipped from one of their farm partners, making them v eco-friendly. Opt for their hand-crafted variety, which are designed by local artisan florists and delivered in as little as two hours after you place your order.
6. Sprinkles Cupcakes ($25+): They say that the best part of a wedding is the overflowing love between the couple. The second best part? Champagne and cake! If you’re not one of the lucky ones to live in a city that has a Sprinkles Cupcakes store, you can place a cupcake order online for delivery. Bonus points if you include cute engagement rings in lieu of their signature red dot.
7. Speak Wines “The Best Is Yet to Come” Torrontes ($25): Whether you’re popping open the bottle with the happy couple or sending it directly to their home so they can celebrate, these delicious wines have cute messages that will totally make an excited-for-you statement. Their “The Best Is Yet to Come” label comes in a red and a white, so you can choose their favorite.
8. Sugarfina x Cosabella Sugar & Lace Bento Box ($36): If you’d rather send the couple something sweet and sexy to celebrate their engagement, then you’ll want to add this limited-edition two-piece set to your cart RN. It comes with Sugarfina Sugar Lips and a Cosabella Pink Lace Minikini inside their classic bento box, covered in a bright pink lace design sleeve.
9. Simone Leblanc Celebration Gift Box ($150): This luxe box includes an impressive lineup of gourmet treats, including Veuve Clicquot Brut, chocolate-covered almonds, and a Fog Linen Brass Coaster.
10. Louis Sherry Chocolates ($9+): Anything from Anthropologie is already the *perfect* gift in our book, but this 12-piece box of chocolates is so delicious that you might think about getting one for yourself while you’re at it. Make sure you select overnight shipping so newly engaged friends can start enjoying them as soon as possible.
11. Vessel Brooklyn Pret-A-Porter Vessel ($90): We love this gift box most for couples who are already living together. It includes five unique pieces from local Brooklyn shops like Bellocq, Silver Needle Tea Co., Amelia Brooklyn, and Skeem Designs.
12. ONEHOPE Celebration Pack Gift Box ($49): Surprise your favorite wine-loving couple with an I’m-so-excited-you’re-getting-married bottle of ONEHOPE California Brut Sparkling Wine. This celebration pack gift box also comes with two ONEHOPE Champagne flutes and a fun-filled confetti tube. But what you’ll love even more is that every box purchased provides 15 meals to children in need. So good!
Looking for more ideas to help celebrate your newly engaged friends? Check out more gifting inspiration on our Pinterest page.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.