While summer is currently winding down and we’re all trickling back to the grind, actress and all-around beauty Tika Sumpter has been going full force. The very pregnant actress is currently on tour promoting her latest film Southside With You, a romantic comedy about the First Couple’s first date. The Gossip Girl alum plays Michelle Obama, and her maternity style is so chic it might give FLOTUS a run for her money. We seriously want to copy every single look — down to her gorgeous no-makeup makeup look and sleek long locks. Here are seven times that Tika was maternity style goals.
1. All Zipped Up: This first-time momma served up some biker realness in a midnight blue Stella McCartney dress. The slightly unzipped asymmetrical shift adds a bit of edge to the sexy number, while the subdued hue keeps it wearable. (Photo via Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty)
2. Checkered Mama: The crisscrossed checkers on this patriotic red, white and blue printed dress perfectly highlight Tika’s growing bump, and we are loving the leather jacket that gives this outfit just the right amount of cool. This dress would look great with or without a belly. (Photo via Monica Schipper/Getty)
3. Pretty in (Pale) Pink: Tika looks oh-so fresh and lovely in this blush Self Portrait dress. The floral lace, full pleated skirt and fitted bodice are just right for an afternoon tea in a blossoming garden. (Photo via Stefanie Keenan/Getty)
4. Graphic Style: This figure-skimming sheath dress in a classic black and white combo is anything but basic. The stark palette makes a bold simple statement, along with her straight long locks and Christian Louboutin pumps. (Photo via Cindy Ord/Getty)
5. Dare to Bare: While LBDs are great for camouflaging flaws, they can also be great for showing off curves. This shoulder-baring tea-length dress shows off just the right amount of skin for a look that is both elegant and sexy. (Photo via Lloyd Bishop/Getty)
6. Sweater Style: While Tika might not be playing many tennis matches right about now, this sleeveless sporty two-toned knit dress aces maternity style. Color blocking and stretch are two of her fave go-to looks. (Photo via Ray Tamarra/Getty)
7. Sexy Mama: Moms like Tika show us that pregnancy doesn’t have to mean the end of sexiness. Ms. Sumpter demonstrates that in this simple white figure- and bump-hugging Solace London dress. Get it, girl.
For more maternity style inspo, visit us on Pinterest!