18 Holiday Gifts Your Friends Will Freak Out Over, According to Pinterest
Finding the perfect holiday gifts for all your BFFs can be tricky. Even if they’re usually pretty easy to shop for (hello, anything from Anthro), you still want to pick something out they’ll absolutely flip for. There’s some good news on that front: You can save yourself another trip to the mall, because Pinterest has already done the dirty work for you. According to our go-to site, these are the gifts your squad is Pinning this year. So go ahead and give the gals what they want — all you have to do is choose your fave wrapping paper with a pretty bow and wait for their OMFG reaction.
1. S’well Palm Beach Water Bottle ($35): If your pal loves to sweat, make sure she shows up to Piloxing in style. S’well water bottles keep your water (or whatever) cold for up to 24 hours, plus the tropical design could not be any hotter.
2. Waiting on Martha Cactus Neon Light ($55): There’s nothing prickly about this gift. According to Pinterest, neon signs are trending big time this year. Your BFF will love this cute addition to her apartment — no watering required.
3. Cafe Press I Do What I Want Cat Flipping You Off Mug ($13): This mug is perfect for the cheeky friends in your life. Friendly tip: Maybe tell them to enjoy it at home rather than the office…
4. Casetify Classic Grey Marble ($40): Your most pulled-together pals will really love this super classy marble phone case. It’s also durable and impact absorbing, so it can withstand a fall from your table or, you know, a toddler’s hands.
5. Urban Outfitters Plum and Bow Elephant Tea Mug ($16): The homebodies in your crew who like to cozy up with a nice cuppa something warm will heart this cute elephant mug. There’s even a little room in the trunk (ha!) to stow the tea bag. Swoon!
6. Sugarcloth Cactus Doodle Delicate Necklace ($10): If you’re on a budget, this trendy cactus necklace is a perfect Secret Santa gift or stocking stuffer. Your pal just needs a poncho to match and they’re all set for a Southwestern Christmas.
7. Adidas Originals Rose Gold Double Logo Tee ($39): Obvs gifting your friends anything made of rose gold is a guaranteed win. This super soft tee is so much better than any run-of-the-mill tank, plus it will bring you guys right back to your gym class days.
8. Ivory Ella Aqua Ella Baseball Cap ($29): Your sweet do-gooder gals will really appreciate this cute accessory. A portion of your purchase goes to savetheelephants.org, and really, who doesn’t heart elephants?
9. Kate Spade Metro Chalkboard Leather Strap Watch ($195): If someone you love has been very, very nice this year, they definitely deserve this easy-to-read watch. Warning: They’ll be begging you to ask for the time all day.
10. Senita Athletics Fierce Capris ($35): We all love Lulu, but those yoga pants can be a bit of a budget buster. Any fitness buff in your life will love these capris just as much, and they even have two iPhone-size pockets. YAS.
11. Nordstrom Sigma Spa 2X Brush Cleaning Glove ($39): Hold the phone — this is how you’re supposed to clean your makeup brushes? You’re going to want to give this to all your BFFs and spread the word. So genius.
12. Urban Outfitters Kimchi Blue Ruby Smocked Off-the-Shoulder Top ($49): Searches for off-the-shoulder tops are up 445 percent this year, according to Pinterest. Holy moly. Your BFF will look smokin’ hot on date night in this pretty number.
13. Urban Decay Naked2 Eyeshadow Palette ($54): Get your friends New Year’s Eve ready with this shimmery palette. It has just the right amount of dark and sparkly tones for getting into a bit of trouble before midnight.
14. Smoko Unicorn Light Up Slippers ($40): If your friends are just a little quirky, they’ll totally fall for these unicorn slippers. They could not be any cuter. Oh, and they also glow in the dark.
15. ASOS Mini Skirt in Suede ($68): The fashion lovers in your life will always appreciate a little wardrobe refresh. This mini suede skirt will look amazing with tights and boots all winter long.
16. Glossier Haloscope ($22): All your friends will fall in love with this genius highlighter and bronzer combo. They’ll look sun-kissed and glowing even when the temps drop, and it’s super hydrating too.
17. Nike Women’s Roshe One Flyknit Sneakers ($120): You could knit your BFF a scarf for the umpteenth year, or gift her these sweet knit kicks instead. They’re so lightweight, she’ll feel like she’s flying to the gym.
18. American Threads Atomic Satin Bomber Jacket ($75): A sick bomber jacket that goes with any outfit? Yas, please. All your friends will have to say about this stunner is, “You shouldn’t have.” Yes, you should, though.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.