17 Pieces of Wall Art Inspired by Your Favorite TV Shows
Our favorite TV shows hold a special place in our hearts. The characters, the quotes, the sets… If only there was some way to pay homage to the programs you love most. Oh wait — there totally is. No, we’re not talking about taping up a poster, people. Here are 17 gorgeous pieces of wall art that will make your TV-loving heart go aflutter. If you want to get one of each of these and make the most epic TV-inspired gallery wall that ever was, we wouldn’t blame you for that. In fact, we’d only ask that you send some pictures our way.
1. Parks and Rec Prints ($30): So many great Ron Swanson quotes, so little time.
2. Bear Beets Battlestar Galactica ($10+): Who can forget that episode of The Office when Jim impersonates Dwight? Revel in the hilarious-ness of that scene forever with this iconic quote.
3. Twin Peaks Bunting ($8): When it comes to the ’90s cult classic Twin Peaks, there are almost too many iconic elements to choose just one thing, but the most important part of the show is definitely the quirky characters. Hang up this fun bunting that features illustrations of a whopping 16 characters.
4. Mad Men Motivational Poster ($5): You tell ’em, Don Draper.
5. Gilmore Girls Floor Plan ($10): If you are a hardcore Gilmore Girls fan but don’t necessarily want an illustration of Lorelai and Rory in your living room, this fun floor plan of their home is a super cool, subtle way to express your love for the show.
6. 30 Rock Food ($20): Oh Liz Lemon, you’re kind of like our foodie hero. No salads sans dressing for that gal – and that’s exactly why we love her.
7. Broad City Flash Sheet ($17): If you haven’t yet jumped on the Broad City train yet, you’re missing out. These two besties remind us of the true beauty of friendship – and how much of a mess your ’20s can be.
8. Friday Night Lights Print ($20): We have our fingers crossed that if we hang this in our bedroom it might somehow summon Tim Riggins. That’s totally possible, right?
9. Prada Print ($15): Your apartment may not be quite as luxurious as Serena Vanderwoodsen’s penthouse, but you can still add some Gossip Girl glam to your place with this gold Prada print.
10. Frank Underwood Minimalist Poster ($12): We recommend putting this one in your office for when you need some extra motivation to be a #boss.
11. Walking Dead ($16): Skip the gruesome zombie illustrations and go for this still slightly gory poster full of Walking Dead-approved weapons.
12. Orange is the New Black Poster ($13): Hang this in your house and watch as guests stare at it for a solid five minutes before they realize what it means.
13. Seinfeld Print ($17): Looking for a clever piece to decorate you kitchen with? Look no further.
14. Friends Quote Poster ($5): We were on a break!
15. Lucille Bluth Wall Decor Hoop: We feel like Lucille, from Arrested Development, would hate to see her face on an embroidery hoop, which is all the more reason to hang this up in your home ASAP.
16. Breaking Bad Van Print ($25): This print looks a lot more scenic if you pretend like you’re unaware of all the drugs being made inside that van.
17. Ygritte Print ($32): Forever in our hearts.
Are you in love with any of these? Which is your favorite? Share with us in the comments below!
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)