11 Twin Nursery Ideas Worthy of Queen Bey’s Babes
Ever since Beyoncé released those maternity pics and rocked everyone’s world with her TWINS announcement, we’ve been uber curious about what cute nursery theme she’ll pick. If you’re gearing up for double trouble like Queen Bey, we’re here to remind you that it doesn’t have to mean sacrificing style in order to save space or money. In fact, there are tons of ways to make things doubly cute as you get a room decked out for your little duo, Here, 11 gorg twin nursery decor ideas worthy of Bey’s babes.
1. Golden Girls: Get the gold spray paint ready, ’cause your dull, metal cribs are about to be *glam-ified.* Pair ’em with pale pink-and-gray walls and a whimsical wall decal or two. (via Petite Interior Co)
2. Monochromatic Glam: Hello, sophisticated baby life. If you’re working with a small space, this black and white arrangement with lucite-sided cribs make this *the* look to copy. Plus, it’s totes gender-neutral. (via Style Me Pretty)
3. Cream Couture: Boost the luxe factor of your little pair’s space with playfully elegant carnival tent draping and neutral tones. Mixed patterns tucked in throughout will ensure it’s still a totally kid-approved level of fun. (via OPal DC)
View this post on Instagram
M O N K E Y S - If you look closely you can just about see two sock monkeys that my bestie @christinaosullivan made for our twins 🐵🐵 I cannot wait for them to meet her, she's pretty amazing ❤ • • • #myhomevibe #home #atmine #fafffriday #myshelfievibe #shelfie #twins #monochromenursery #monochrome #nursery #nurserydecor #nurseryinspo #interior123 #interior4all #interiorinspo #interiordesign #homedecor #homedesign #homeinspo #ikeaatmine #typography #pocketofmyhome #cornerofmyhome #realhomesofinstagram #moKeenursery #sockmonkeys #kidsinterior #kidsdecor #babyroom
A post shared by Anjali (@andruhome) on
4. Geo Accents: Boasting cool triangular wall decals, this nursery is slaying minimalist baby style with fab functionality.
5. Gender-Neutral Gray: Light walls in this bohemian nursery serve as a wonderful backdrop for hand-painted animal illustrations. Tuck both cribs into one wall to open up the rest of the room for some solid #tummytime. (via Conrhod Zonio/Style Me Pretty)
View this post on Instagram
• We can't wait to have squishy cuddles with our Pears 🍐🍐 in this room! All the feelssss 😭 Photography by @erinmckenziecreative Cots by @theincystore Garland mobiles by @fauxflowercompany Prints by @mrsmighetto #nashypearsnurseryreveal #nursery #nurseryinspo #nurserydesign #nurseryreveal #genderneutralnursery #greynursery #twinnursery #twinnurserydecor #decorforkids •
A post shared by Stephanie Nash (@thenashypears) on
6. Chic from Birth: What’s light and bright and chic all over? This pretty nursery! Though most of the picks here will remind you that you don’t need two of everything, we have to insist on DIYing a double of those adorable, standout greenery mobiles.
7. Vintage Touches: Playful and all-white can actually go together, mamas! A monochrome color palette is a timeless take on a gender-neutral space — and won’t require painting over tons of pink and blue bunnies in a couple of years. (via Boxwood Clippings)
8. Cool Blues: If the cribs didn’t give it away, you’d prob think this was a sophisticated teen’s room. The taupe paint, light blue curtains, yellow lamps, and log side tables come together to nail a Snow White woodland feel that will totes grow up with your babes. (via Finnian’s Moon Interior)
View this post on Instagram
Last one I promise.. TWIN NURSERY inspo for all the monochrome lovers... Pic credit websta.me #kidsinterior #kidsroom #kidsbedroom #childrensroom #childrensinteriors #kidsdecor #decor #kidsbedroominspiration #childrensbedroom #childrensspaces #girlsroom #girlsbedroom #interiorinspo #bedroom #interiors #roxyoxycreations #kidsinteriordesign #nurseryinspo #nursery #twinnursery
A post shared by Jacinta Oxford (@roxyoxy_creations) on
9. Scandinavian Vibes: It’s all about those light, natural wood crib houses (transformed into toddler beds) in this bright nursery. But we vote you keep things balanced by having some fun with black and white paint. Let it drip!
10. Palm Perfect: Yep, this is a twin nursery; it’s just too tiny to get both cribs in one photo! We love the tropical green accent wall with those hot pink accents — talk about perfect for a shared boy and girl nursery. (via Project Nursery)
11. Blue and Pink Serendipity: Speaking of dressing a single room for a boy and girl set of twins… the key here is to track down the perfect shade of the two colors, like this on-trend blush with dusty blue matchup that’s a total win-win. (via The Life Style Edit)
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)