Ever since Beyoncé released those maternity pics and rocked everyone’s world with her TWINS announcement, we’ve been uber curious about what cute nursery theme she’ll pick. If you’re gearing up for double trouble like Queen Bey, we’re here to remind you that it doesn’t have to mean sacrificing style in order to save space or money. In fact, there are tons of ways to make things doubly cute as you get a room decked out for your little duo, Here, 11 gorg twin nursery decor ideas worthy of Bey’s babes.
1. Golden Girls: Get the gold spray paint ready, ’cause your dull, metal cribs are about to be *glam-ified.* Pair ’em with pale pink-and-gray walls and a whimsical wall decal or two. (via Petite Interior Co)
2. Monochromatic Glam: Hello, sophisticated baby life. If you’re working with a small space, this black and white arrangement with lucite-sided cribs make this *the* look to copy. Plus, it’s totes gender-neutral. (via Style Me Pretty)
3. Cream Couture: Boost the luxe factor of your little pair’s space with playfully elegant carnival tent draping and neutral tones. Mixed patterns tucked in throughout will ensure it’s still a totally kid-approved level of fun. (via OPal DC)
4. Geo Accents: Boasting cool triangular wall decals, this nursery is slaying minimalist baby style with fab functionality.
5. Gender-Neutral Gray: Light walls in this bohemian nursery serve as a wonderful backdrop for hand-painted animal illustrations. Tuck both cribs into one wall to open up the rest of the room for some solid #tummytime. (via Conrhod Zonio/Style Me Pretty)
6. Chic from Birth: What’s light and bright and chic all over? This pretty nursery! Though most of the picks here will remind you that you don’t need two of everything, we have to insist on DIYing a double of those adorable, standout greenery mobiles.
7. Vintage Touches: Playful and all-white can actually go together, mamas! A monochrome color palette is a timeless take on a gender-neutral space — and won’t require painting over tons of pink and blue bunnies in a couple of years. (via Boxwood Clippings)
8. Cool Blues: If the cribs didn’t give it away, you’d prob think this was a sophisticated teen’s room. The taupe paint, light blue curtains, yellow lamps, and log side tables come together to nail a Snow White woodland feel that will totes grow up with your babes. (via Finnian’s Moon Interior)
9. Scandinavian Vibes: It’s all about those light, natural wood crib houses (transformed into toddler beds) in this bright nursery. But we vote you keep things balanced by having some fun with black and white paint. Let it drip!
10. Palm Perfect: Yep, this is a twin nursery; it’s just too tiny to get both cribs in one photo! We love the tropical green accent wall with those hot pink accents — talk about perfect for a shared boy and girl nursery. (via Project Nursery)
11. Blue and Pink Serendipity: Speaking of dressing a single room for a boy and girl set of twins… the key here is to track down the perfect shade of the two colors, like this on-trend blush with dusty blue matchup that’s a total win-win. (via The Life Style Edit)