30 Pieces of Jewelry That Are Just Our Type
We love typography—from hanging it on your wall, to displaying your initials, and decorating with it in general, we can’t get enough. Today we’ve found 30 fun, font-tastic ways to show off your design geek credentials. From delicate initial rings to statement necklaces that go from A to Z, there’s something for the type nerd in everyone.
1. Helvetica Necklace ($16): This bright red necklace from plastique* is an obvious choice to show off your design nerd status.
4. YOLO Bracelet ($5): Show off your favorite motto with this name plate bracelet, or just use it as an excuse when you do something…out of the ordinary.
6. Smile Necklace Birch ($24): We love this motto from the CEO of Fab, and we love even more that we can wear it around our necks as a laser-cut birch pendant.
7. Pilcrow Pendant Necklace ($14): Did you remember that the paragraph symbol is actually called a pilcrow? Show off your word nerd status with this pendant.
8. Gorjana Alphabet Stackable Ring $30): If the Catbird ones are out of your price range, try these sweet stackable rings with uppercase letters instead of lowercase.
9. As If Necklace ($22): We’re pretty sure Cher and Dionne would have each had one of these necklaces.
10. Fashion Alphabet Watch ($68): We know you know your ABCs, but this watch has a great back-to-school feel, and we’ll never say no to tone-on-tone purple.
that talk easier with this shiny metallic name plate necklace.
12. Hashtag Studs ($24): Show off your social media prowess with these studs. Though we will be tempted to make the #yourface joke.
14. Cross Stitch Pin Kit ($22): You’ll have to do a little bit of stitching to make this pin, but you can customize your initial or another design if you choose.
15. Zodiac Nameplate Necklace ($16): Don’t want to tell people your name? Show off your sign instead with one of these gold-plated chains.
draw an ampersand, we’d rather buy than DIY.
wire art wall signs (but in miniature!) this necklace is a good reminder to open a book (or e-reader) every once in a while.
18. Breathe Cuff ($30): No matter which direction you’re wearing it, this bracelet will remind you to just take a deep breath and relax.
love, these inexpensive studs are your best bet.
20. Kern Your Keep Ring Set ($15): Type nerds, this ring set is for you. You can wear the rings on adjacent fingers and kern the space in between.
21. Modern Wooden Alphabet ($38): If you want to take your jewelry collection from A to Z do so with this gorgeous wooden statement necklace.
22. Curly Bracket Earrings Sadly, we couldn’t find a link to purchase these, but there’s a contact page for the artist—you just might be able to commission a pair.
23. Semicolon Brooch ($8.50): A grammar guru’s favorite accessory, this clay brooch will show off your punctuation prowess.
24. Steal the Show Idiom Bangle ($78): Perfect for movie night, this idiom bangle is a must-have for every film buff.
Oui, bien sûr!
26. New Look SICK Necklace ($9): This necklace is, well, sick!
27. Personalized Imprint Name Ring ($157): Make your mark, literally, with this plain band. The embellishment is on the inside, and it leaves an impression of a word or name on your finger. It’s a fun idea for a wedding band.
28. To Be Or Not To Be Necklace ($17): If you want to get literary with your jewelry go for this Shakespearian necklace. It’s also available in bright cobalt blue.
29. Lulu Frost Gold Code Ring ($440): No doubt these are the splurge baubles on the list, but they are done by famed jewelry designer Lulu Frost, and are inspired by vintage estate sale finds.
30. Cmd Z Necklace ($22): This might be our favorite keyboard command, just for the sheer number of times it has saved our projects!