22 Ways to Proudly Display Your Name or Initials
Looking for an aesthetically pleasing way to mark your territory? Just got married and love your new initials so much you want to hang ’em up on your wall? Monograms aren’t just for L.L. Bean backpacks anymore – they make for great wall art, from the bedroom to the kitchen. Check out 22 fun ways to rock your favorite letters.
2. Custom Alphabet Frames ($250): These have a Kinfolk-for-kids quality to them, don’t you think? We love the different colors on each surface, and definitely want to try our hand at making a slightly more affordable DIY version.
5. Geometric Letters ($15 for two): Don’t these seem like they were lifted out of Pacman or some other retro video game? It would be pretty awesome to stock up on a whole bunch and make a giant word search on your wall.
7. Vintage Illuminated Marquee Letters ($199 each): Create a full-on movie set in your home by grabbing a few of these beautiful illuminated letters from Restoration Hardware.
9. Neon Letters Kit ($72 each): Spell out anything you want with these letters that simply plug together. Just be sure you order the right transformer to avoid watching your lights flicker out.
15. Library Letters ($20 each): Guess what these letters are made from? Old library books! While we can’t condone ruining perfectly good books, we’re all over this retro aesthetic.
20. Acid Etched Letters ($12 each): The coolest part about these letters is that each letter has a gorgeous pattern etched into it. Mad props to Urban Outfitters for scouting these out.
21. Twine-Wrapped Letter Wreath ($20): One question, and one question only: Would MC Hammer approve? ;)
22. Gold Monogram Letter ($25 each): And last, go for the gold!
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)