22 Ways to Proudly Display Your Name or Initials
Looking for an aesthetically pleasing way to mark your territory? Just got married and love your new initials so much you want to hang ’em up on your wall? Monograms aren’t just for L.L. Bean backpacks anymore – they make for great wall art, from the bedroom to the kitchen. Check out 22 fun ways to rock your favorite letters.
2. Custom Alphabet Frames ($250): These have a Kinfolk-for-kids quality to them, don’t you think? We love the different colors on each surface, and definitely want to try our hand at making a slightly more affordable DIY version.
5. Geometric Letters ($15 for two): Don’t these seem like they were lifted out of Pacman or some other retro video game? It would be pretty awesome to stock up on a whole bunch and make a giant word search on your wall.
7. Vintage Illuminated Marquee Letters ($199 each): Create a full-on movie set in your home by grabbing a few of these beautiful illuminated letters from Restoration Hardware.
9. Neon Letters Kit ($72 each): Spell out anything you want with these letters that simply plug together. Just be sure you order the right transformer to avoid watching your lights flicker out.
15. Library Letters ($20 each): Guess what these letters are made from? Old library books! While we can’t condone ruining perfectly good books, we’re all over this retro aesthetic.
20. Acid Etched Letters ($12 each): The coolest part about these letters is that each letter has a gorgeous pattern etched into it. Mad props to Urban Outfitters for scouting these out.
21. Twine-Wrapped Letter Wreath ($20): One question, and one question only: Would MC Hammer approve? ;)
22. Gold Monogram Letter ($25 each): And last, go for the gold!